PDA

View Full Version : Help

dannny
03-11-2006, 09:19 AM
I have a problem, idk if its a bad problem or good proble, but sometimes when i shoot single shot with my rocking trigger it shoots two balls really fast instead of one

druid
03-11-2006, 12:51 PM
It's one of 2 things...either it's the design of the rocking trigger - that if you don't realize it, when the trigger springs back to it's "rest" position, it still springs enough to trip the top trigger switch.......or....

you need a new detent

dannny
03-11-2006, 01:49 PM
i also have another problem, on my other esp trigger frame i press the trigger and the top thing on the trigger frame barely goes down so the gun doesnt shoot, it is not the battery because i tried other batteries and its the same
any suggestions?

ooglieboogliebob
03-11-2006, 03:18 PM
so you hit the top switch and it doesn't fire ?? ... hmm.. maybe the allignment of the triggers messed up and the bottom trigger is bouncing but the top isn't firing ... i'v never had a rocking trigger so this is just my guess

Thought about it and you could have adjusted the top switch too far out and the bottom switch too far in ..

dannny
03-11-2006, 04:47 PM
i havent adjusted anything, the top trigger shoots fine but wen i press one of the triggers once, it shoots twice sometimes

ooglieboogliebob
03-11-2006, 06:36 PM
... hmm i think it's bounce ... but im not sure .. :p .. it's when you just click the noid correct ??

dannny
03-12-2006, 06:42 PM
yup, it shoots twice really fast when i press one of the triggers

Hob Hayward
03-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Are you sure that isn't a fireing mode on the frame, I've never used one, but it could be like rebound mode press it fires, release, it fires?

big_daddy_d
03-13-2006, 01:34 PM
More than likely with it being a lighter switch than the regular eframe you just have a bounce issue. The trigger + the vibration of firing= switch being activated more than once in a trigger pull...

ooglieboogliebob
03-13-2006, 04:26 PM
yeah ... you should probably just adjust the rocking trigger ...

argh i hate rocking triggers... just not something that i'd want ...