PDA

View Full Version : My J&J14 too tight?

Zandor
03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Hello,

I just got my new J&J14'' for my Spyder and I try it 2 days ago.

First, when I drop balls in, they don't slide, they block. But, when I shoot, its ok, they don't break (no break on 400 shots).

My balls curve a little bit, I have a really good afternoon (20 kills in 8 games, 1 turn of 8 kills on 8 persons!)

But, its normal that my balls are so tight? What can I do to prevent from curving?

Thank you

Nicolas

DFSniper
03-02-2009, 01:51 AM
your paint is too big for your barrel. what are you using?

pntballer5634
03-02-2009, 06:29 AM
tight balls are always a problem lol. but seriously, if you can't blow them out with little effort, get a smaller bore paint.

especiialypsycho
03-02-2009, 06:38 AM
^ They're right youre bore is too small for you're paint, seeing as your using a ceramics you're either going to have tp purchase a barrel kit with different bores, or buy a whole bunch of 1 piece barrels in different bore sizes, or find smaller bore paint,whatever floats your boat, and as for the curving, ive noticed that with my un1tech barrels the balls curve to the right after approximately 150 ft. im guessing its a normal thing.

slim and shady
03-02-2009, 08:17 AM
I disagree, if your bore was too small it would break the paint in the barrel. What you want is to put the paint in the barrel and it not to slide through, blow the paintball through with air from your mouth im sure it wont require much effort. you want a nice tight paint to bore match for accuracy, since you never broke a ball I would say you got it.

Zandor
03-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Hello,

good. Anyway, I'm playing in paintball's centers, so I don't have much choice of paint. Since I'm member, I've got the better quality for the same price...

But, something I can do to help from not curving? I don't know, change striker, spring kit (±, in 10 balls test, I shot 287 all the times at paintball field), ...

Yeah, its just a paintgun, it can't shoot straight totally, but...

Finally, someone know here they have big deals on O-ring and all? I check on ebay, a couples of shops, but I don't know really what to buy...