PDA

View Full Version : How to charge the gun?

IcE SH0cK
02-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Im new to paintball, and I just installed the battery and decided to charge it. So, my question is, when i plug in the wire into the hole (where u charge the battery) the ac adapter (the big black battery that you put into the wall) is it supposed to be glowing red all the time? Because when I try to charge my gun, the the red light comes up but only for a couple of seconds and fades away. ( I didnt mean the red light from the eyes, but from the big black battery that you plug into the wall).

IcE SH0cK
02-17-2009, 08:30 PM
come on, can anyone help a new comer to paintball?

RSX99
02-18-2009, 02:43 AM
I'll assume you have a marker from one of the Spyder lines. If I remember correctly, it will glow red when charging and will turn green when the charge is complete. Don't quote for truth because I haven't charged my MR2 or RSX in a while.

On another note I had an issue with charging and it turned out to be the board. Spyder swapped it out free of charge. I'm not sure it this is the case or not.

deano 177
02-22-2009, 03:21 PM
my vs series gun's charger did not have a light on it. My etrigger did... Seems like it would be red when charging and go out when charged.... op: does your gun seemed charged?