PDA

View Full Version : Left4Dead

DFSniper
02-15-2009, 04:32 PM
first, its 50% off this weekend through Steam. second, i got it and i know a few other people have it. so if anyone wants to add me or wants people to add them, post your steam accounts here. mine is DFSniper18.

hope to play some co-op once i get the graphics bugs worked out!

vikingshadow
02-15-2009, 05:18 PM
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=18985&highlight=left+dead

Been playing it pretty much daily since Christmas break. It's pretty addicting!

Steam account is either vikingshadow, vike, or Pyrate Fish - Not sure how to tell people to add me...

DFSniper
02-15-2009, 05:19 PM
thanks. i knew there was a thread, but search kept coming up empty.

edit: vike, its whatever your steam login is. in your case, vikingshadow. when you open up steam, click the "friends" button on the bottom, the buddy list will pop up, and "add friend" will be at the bottom of the buddy list window.

vikingshadow
02-15-2009, 05:23 PM
No problem - I figured you knew but thought I'd help!

The team I was on in versus today staged an epic comeback to win in the final two rounds...came from almost two thousand points down. That makes it pretty fun - especially when the entire team stays and no one rage quits.

Question - what does NPC mean? I've seen it used a few times over the past few days. Only thing I can come up with is "Non playing ?"

I'll be on either later tonight or tomorrow evening if anyone wants to play!

DFSniper
02-15-2009, 05:26 PM
non-player character. basically any AI-controlled character (usually interactive) in a game.

vikingshadow
02-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Ah - that makes sense. I hate it when someone rage quits right in the middle of a horde attack. They always seem to wait until we're all almost dead and WHAMMO! Left 4 Dead becomes Left Us Hanging....

DFSniper
02-15-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah, that would suck!

my pc has a problem with the game locking up and audio looping every few seconds, as soon as i can get that figured out, i'll be ready to play online.