PDA

View Full Version : Scenario upgrades

Suomi
02-13-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm into mostly scenario and woodsball, right now I have an all stock mr1 (except for spring kit and removed venturi).
I want to know whether I should make my gun look like an AK or M4 or even something different. I've been checking out rap4 so any suggestions from that site would be nice.
Can you post pictures of Mr1's that look like an M4's and AK's
thanks

sneekypete
02-13-2009, 06:37 PM
I would not order from RAP 4 but if you can get there product from a store to make sure it works like it is soppose to then go for it. I have ordered a little from them and some of the parts I had to mod just to work (granade launcher) and the direct feed Q-loader adapter did not fit on the feed neck. On the other hand there other stuff that I have is all really great stuff. The barrel shroud I have is first rate.

slim and shady
02-13-2009, 07:59 PM
Personaly I think you should sit down and customize the marker the way you want it thats all the fun look through the post a pic of your MR1 thread to see different products and mods that will give you an idea of whats out there and how it would look on the gun but really the idea is to make it your own! good luck and throw up pics along the way.

Welcome to the forums

sneekypete
02-13-2009, 08:03 PM
oh ya welcome to the forums

Angman19
02-14-2009, 01:49 AM
Welcome to the forums. Honestly I would start with performance mods before anything else. New barrel, better reg, maybe go low pressure. The MR1 out of the box already looks pretty good. Once you have it dialed in then go for the looks. Then you can look the biz as well as act the biz

irishwarrior
02-14-2009, 06:06 AM
Just one tip for your modding adventures: Don't be afraid to ghetto mod! It can turn out great and give you a sense of accomplishment.