PDA

View Full Version : paintballtogo.com; you know that shop ? (I think I've been stolen)

Zandor
02-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Hello,

2 weeks ago, I buyed for what, 12$ at this website (paintballtogo.com).

I didn't have any news and I try to wrote them 3 times... nothing

I can't call them for 2 reasons; I'm french speaker (not easy to explain a situation) and I don't have phone (I've got a IP phone and I can only call 50km around, only Montreal)

So, I want to know if somebody made business with them or know them or whatever! I could call if its important, but i'd like to do it as last... Suggestion?

Thank you

Nicolas

Modded-Like-Hell
02-06-2009, 07:14 PM
how did u pay for it? check, credit card, paypal? it say that checks need 10 day clearance

RSX99
02-06-2009, 07:47 PM
I would suggest asking an English speaking friend to call on your behalf to check the status of your order. If it is a scam, contact the BBB.

Hopefully you didn't pay via debit. Never use debit because you're basically authorizing the merchant to take those funds. Banks have a hard time recovering that money for up to 7 years.

Zandor
02-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Hello,

I used paypal. I use internet to buy/sell stuff for 10 years, I take precaution.

What's BBB? I never had any trouble on internet, so never had to care about. I always buy on site that look like safe, mostly on eBay.

Should I call paypal or something right now? Or maybe wait a week or two to see if anything came up even with no mail response... I must fid someone ready to call there!

Nicolas

bigred76
02-06-2009, 08:10 PM
BBB = Better Business Bureau.

What you should do is file a dispute with PayPal, and in the reasoning and communications box, describe your issue. If the incident is not resolved in ONE WEEK, up it to a claim.

DRAGON
02-07-2009, 11:35 AM
What you should do is file a dispute with PayPal, and in the reasoning and communications box, describe your issue. If the incident is not resolved in ONE WEEK, up it to a claim.

If they do not respond as you mentioned, yea do that ^^^^ I bet they'll respond quickly then -

Zandor
02-08-2009, 10:20 AM
So, I just start a dispute today. You know, the only thing I want its my *** spring kit... At least, its only 12 $...

I let you know what happen with that compagny, to know if you should or not deal with them

Thank you all for your response...

Nicolas

Zandor
02-08-2009, 06:14 PM
By the way, I'd like to know if anyone ever deal with them?

Thank you

Nicolas

Zandor
02-22-2009, 06:26 PM
This is confirmed;

Paypal refund me because the non-sending and the no-reply of the Paintballtogo.com

So, don't buy from that compagny... You gonna waste time for nothing!!

Nicolas

slim and shady
02-22-2009, 07:00 PM
thanks for letting us know

Modded-Like-Hell
02-22-2009, 07:01 PM
This is confirmed;

Paypal refund me because the non-sending and the no-reply of the Paintballtogo.com

So, don't buy from that compagny... You gonna waste time for nothing!!

Nicolas

sounds good... thanks for letting us know

sneekypete
02-24-2009, 01:59 PM
Good to know

Zandor
02-24-2009, 05:41 PM
sad, because the price was good with shipping to Quebec (Canada)...

Nicolas