PDA

View Full Version : My TL Plus, Ready at last!!!

buffblackbird2002
02-01-2009, 01:40 PM
TL Plus is ready for game day. All it cost me was buying a $7.50 ASA for my little brothers Victor. Tear down, lube, o rings replaced and rebuild took twenty minutes. All this was done at Splatter Paintball Supply in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Great people there.

So I took the Plus out back with my Smart Parts 14 inch and fed some paintballs through it. Shot some warning shots at the kids playing football out in the back acre. As they ran behind a small trailer about fifty yards away and ten feet lower in elevation, one kids feet poked out from under, maybe a five-six inch opening to shoot at (again this is 50 yards away). I rattle off to rounds, thinking i wold miss him by a few feet, and nail his toes and his ankle with both shots. I am very satisfied now and cant wait to put some pods through the hopper at the Big Game!!!

vikingshadow
02-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Splatter does have great people. I've played with the owner a few times and he's pretty cool! It's not in the most convenient location, though, so I don't go there much myself.

Shot some warning shots at the kids playing football out in the back acre. As they ran behind a small trailer about fifty yards away and ten feet lower in elevation, one kids feet poked out from under, maybe a five-six inch opening to shoot at (again this is 50 yards away). I rattle off to rounds, thinking i wold miss him by a few feet, and nail his toes and his ankle with both shots.

One thing you're going to find out about us here, though. We don't care for this kind of tomfoolery. These kids, I assume, had no paintball masks on, and were not prepared for this. Correct? If that was the case, then this is the kind of crap that gives our sport a bad name. What if you had hit one of those "kids" in an eye? Then we'd have to endure ANOTHER negative news article about how paintball is dangerous. As I said in a previous post, paintball has a bad rep in Oklahoma as it's been going downhill for several years now. Please don't contribute to that by shooting recklessly towards people not expecting it and not prepared.

buffblackbird2002
02-01-2009, 08:45 PM
na it was not in bad taste at all. they all play paintball with my little bro and i. i meant no harm and no harm was done. i know what things can happen if people are irresponsible. honestly the shots i fired were at one of those tall bird houses that sit 15 feet above ground. the one that hit the kids feet were the only paintballs that contacted anybody. i only fired at him knowing i would only hit his feet. i dont want to be looked at as a bad name in this sport. i would never want to hurt anybody. please accept my apology for making it seem as if im an ass, because im not. im a 24 year old (25 on tuesday) father of two and married and dont consider myself a selfish punk like some people can be. now, cant we all just get along? please.

vikingshadow
02-02-2009, 03:45 AM
Sure - no problem! Just figured that I'd say something to you before the rest of these yahoos here get to you. Fortunately for you and me, no one reads these Oklahoma forums, haha!

I understand completely, and I'm not THAT big of a hardass! 24 is about the average age in this forum, and I guess I'm running towards the older end (MUCH older than that, sadly). I, too, have two kids and am married, so you're in good company!

Modded-Like-Hell
02-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Sure - no problem! Just figured that I'd say something to you before the rest of these yahoos here get to you. Fortunately for you and me, no one reads these Oklahoma forums, haha!!

hmmm.... yeah that was a bit wreckless... but we have all done sumthing stupid in are lives before....apology accepted. just make sure they have masks on next time!!! and Vike... i read every thread

vikingshadow
02-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Hahaha! It's ok - I call you guys Yahoos to your face so it's not like I'm hiding anything.

But, seriously? EVERY thread? I'm a mod and I don't even do that!

Modded-Like-Hell
02-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Hahaha! It's ok - I call you guys Yahoos to your face so it's not like I'm hiding anything.

But, seriously? EVERY thread? I'm a mod and I don't even do that!

One word...dedication

knowledge is a wonderful thing to have and a powerful tool in life... no one will tell you differently!

vikingshadow
02-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Yup - I agree with that. Wish my students felt the same way!

Modded-Like-Hell
02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
thank you

buffblackbird2002
03-04-2009, 08:07 PM
im lookin to mount a scope on my TL plus but the darn feed tube crosses the sight rail. any body have ideas?

DFSniper
03-05-2009, 02:10 AM
get an offset rail