PDA

View Full Version : Of the month contest entry now open, New category's!!!!!!

Muddytaco
02-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I am now heading up of the month contests, so if you want to win my paypal addy is.....................o wait that was suppose to be sent in pms.

Anyway, with my takeover I decided to spice things up as I was copying and editing bamf's old rules, thanks buddy:p

There is now two new category's, hopper of the month and mask of the month!!!!!

Hoping this will draw in more participation, as the OTM contest seem to be dying compared to what we use to have around here:(

I am leaving this out of the stickies this time as I know it got overlooked alot in previous contest (or maybe that was just me:o )

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/muddytaco3/130804dc.jpg

Starting Today, February 1st, you can start sending me pictures of your respective guns/masks/hoppers for this month's of the month contests.

Anyone can enter, either in the Spyder of the Month (spyders and blowback clones), the Non Spyder of the month (every other gun), Hopper of the month and Mask of the month. Since its the start of a new year anyone can enter as long as you didn't win in the past. If your gun has won in the past its not eligible unless it has went through drastic changes, ex: spyder that is now a spimmy, gun was annoed, went from stock to fully uped, etc.

All ENTRYS ARE MADE THROUGH PM'S TO ME, DO NOT POST ENTRY IN THIS THREAD!!! READ RULES FOR CORRECT FORMAT!

I will post when we are no longer accepting entries.

Once the contest begins it will run for five (5) days. If a tie or a final round is needed that will run for three (3) days.

HERE ARE THE RULES!!! If you don't follow them your gun will NOT be entered. I am not going to notify you if it is not going in, we don't need to spoon feed you guys and gals. SO read the rules!

Rules:

#1 - KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid! Have fun, but let's keep the popularity contest at a minimum...vote for the gun/mask/hopper you think looks the best, or has the most work done to it, not based on who the owner is....b/c lets face it, then I would just win all the time:dodgy: .

#2 - Send me a picture of your gun, mask or hopper, sized to 800 pixels on the longest side. If it's not that size, it won't go in the poll, I don't have time to resize your pics.

#3 You must send full specs with the picture. If its stock says its stock, if its uped list the ups. Don't lie about ups, I know almost every single part in pb I will catch you:D

It must be in the this format or it will not be entered:

Subject of PM needs to be SOTM (for Spyder of the month), NOTM (for Non-spyder of the month), MOTM (mask of the month), HOTM (Hopper of the month)If you are entering more than one contest please put all subjects in the title that are needed!!!! ex: SOTM and MOTM

Pm should be in this format:

Subject: SOTM, NOTM, MOTM or HOTM (all that apply)

Marker/Mask/Hopper Type:
Specs in this format: spec, spec, spec, etc......don't skip lines between specs!
Picture:

Example:

Subject: MOTM

JT Pro flex

Mirror lens, tiger strap, colored softears.

www. where ever its hosted.com / aaaa.jpg[\ IMG]

#4 - The gun/mask/hopper you present MUST be yours. The gun/mask/hopper must be in your possession, not for sale or one that is sold, so you can not enter a gun/mask/hopper you sold last week!

#5 There will be seperate polls for SOTM, NOTM, HOTM and MOTM

#6 -[I] NO PHOTOSHOPED OR EDITED PICTURES!!!! If you don't like the background take a new picture. Anything found to be Photoshopped or edited will not be entered and if it is found to be edited after the contest starts it will be DQ'd. This includes borders on the pictures. This is not a photoshop contest!

#7 - Once you win, you won't be allowed to enter that gun/mask/hopper again until the "of the Year" contest.

#8 - Discussion of the gun/mask/hopper will be allowed in the poll thread, but do NOT discuss who's gun it is. Let's let the people decide on their own which gun they want to pick.

Read the rules again before submitting!

Have fun and good luck!

Remember, lots of participation with entry's means we can once again have these on a monthly bases!!!!!!!

bigred76
02-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Heh... now that Taco doesn't have any guns I might have a chance... I got an ace up my sleeve for this contest... for all categories... :D

bamf-hacker
02-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Good luck Taco and good luck to all those that are entering.

I sent pm's to those of you that asked when I was starting the OTM's

nastystankweed
02-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Im bringing the heat this year guys

ferret15
02-02-2009, 06:07 PM
bam i got this month in the bag:rolleyes: :cool:

Modded-Like-Hell
02-02-2009, 06:52 PM
yea i might have sumthing hehe

xsvly-fat
02-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I might enter something.

battlechaser
02-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Had to be done.. :p

codymm1014
02-04-2009, 04:23 PM
As soon as I get my gun next week, I will win.

vikingshadow
02-04-2009, 05:56 PM
You all may as well give up now. I now Muddy's price, and I know his paypal addy....

Actually, I don't know if I'm entering anything. Or am I? I wonder....

Shouldn't we be up for doing the "Of the Year" for 2008 sometime soon? Or did I miss that one?

DFSniper
02-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Im bringing the heat this year guys

me too. i have a few new toys. hopefully the rest of my parts will get here before submissions are over.

slim and shady
02-04-2009, 06:31 PM
You all may as well give up now. I now Muddy's price, and I know his paypal addy....

Actually, I don't know if I'm entering anything. Or am I? I wonder....

Shouldn't we be up for doing the "Of the Year" for 2008 sometime soon? Or did I miss that one?

no vike you missed the "of the year" already guess your out :dodgy: ;)

Muddytaco
02-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Right now I have a whole 3 entrys across all the category's, if everybody wants to keep these running entrys need to be made.

bigred76
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
I'll have my entries in by Friday for ya, Dave. Been busy with other stuff.

DFSniper
02-11-2009, 03:46 AM
i'll have mine by saturday. by the time i get home from school, its too dark to take decent pics.

bigred76
02-15-2009, 02:40 PM
God forsaken rain! I'm going to have to wing it this month... :(

DFSniper
02-15-2009, 03:01 PM
mine are ready for submission. just had to find a link to dave's paypal, er, um, profile...

Subject: SOTM, NOTM, MOTM or MOTH (all that apply)

man of the hour?? may want to fix that typo.

SpyderMan723
02-15-2009, 03:44 PM
lmao DF.

Once i get my new gun in the mail ill post up for NSOTM

Muddytaco
02-15-2009, 05:01 PM
man of the hour?? may want to fix that typo.

I see nothing wrong in the original post:p

Need more entrys or contests are going down the tubes.

SpyderMan723
02-15-2009, 05:22 PM
dave my gun should be in during the week. once i get it and take pics im in.

slim and shady
02-15-2009, 10:11 PM
sending an entry can send more if you need them

Muddytaco
02-17-2009, 11:18 PM
All entrys are due on friday by 11:59pm.

Have some entrys but more are needed if everybody wants this to happen.

bamf-hacker
02-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Sounds familiar :)

DFSniper
02-18-2009, 12:38 PM
yeah :(

hey, if you need more entries, i have a few more guns laying around/on the way here ;)

SpyderMan723
02-18-2009, 01:58 PM
hey dave I'd like to change my picture that I sent you...

Muddytaco
02-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Just resend your entry and ill delete your first pm

XSiv Force
02-18-2009, 07:18 PM
ive sent in a couple entries

Muddytaco
02-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Last day for entrys, due by 11:59pm!

bigred76
02-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Whee, no more entries! Let's see what you guys have!

codymm1014
02-21-2009, 12:54 PM
Dang, I wish it was tonight for the deadline. Just got my new pump in, and just got it all together today. Oh well.

Muddytaco
02-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Polls are now open ;)

ferret15
02-23-2009, 05:54 AM
not enough for a spyder of the month?

bigred76
02-23-2009, 08:28 AM
There were 6 entries -- 5 if you don't count Dave's filler. Poll: http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19426

There was juuuuuuuuust enough to scrape it together still, but we will need more entries in the future.

ferret15
02-23-2009, 08:31 AM
well i feel silly for not looking harder. i saw the other but not that one.

bigred76
02-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Yup, two NSOTM's and one SOTM. Not too many people entered for HOTM and MOTM.