PDA

View Full Version : WTT/S Spyders and parts

cockerkiller
03-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Ok so here's my two(2) Imagines. One is green, new style(no holes for feedneck, bought in 05) it has a NDZ clamping feedneck,delrin ACS bolt,NDZ high flow valve,T-Board, 50g T-Switch, CP razor drop(black), Dye stickies, and magnetic trigger mod. Also has an aftermarket VA with gauge.

The black one is an older style(hole for the feedneck) Older style finger groove trigger and the stock board from the green one(3 modes,2 speeds). Other than that it's all stock. The VA is from the green one.

I've also got another stock board(3 modes, 1 speed), stock green feedneck, stock alum bolt, 32* spring kit, one cut stock spring(great for N2) 2 stock barrels, one 16" SP Progressive(silver), gloss black freak back, red freak front(It's 10 inches long, I believe it makes a 14 inch barrel) one insert(.693 I think) a 20oz. CO2 tank(new last Sept.) a VL 200 rnd gravity hopper, a bottom line metric to 1/8"NPT adapter, and a PMI marker bag.

I'm looking for a gear bag, Planet Eclipse or Empire. Or Dye,Proto, of Planet Eclipse pants(Large, grey). I'll consider other trades, not really looking for more markers, but if the deal is good i'll take them. Don't want to seperate, but will if the offer is good enough. And of course cash is king. I'm looking for $250US plus shipping, for the whole lot. Partial trades and cash are accepted. I don't ship first and I've got paypal(prefered actually) So let's see those offers. Post here before PM'ing me Please. I can get pictures of whatever you want. Just tell me what you want pics of and give me your email and I'll send them as wuick as I can. Thanks for looking!!

~shocktheman~
03-10-2006, 11:05 AM
May be interested in the black Imagine body.....pics???

romntictragedy
03-11-2006, 01:52 AM
price and pics on the freak back please

JDubalo7
03-11-2006, 05:31 AM
how much for the 16" SP Progressive
and will you part the NDZ clamping feedneck can we get some pics

p.s. the red tip is a 16"

cockerkiller
03-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Not really looking to seperate. If it goes another week without any offers for the whole thing then I'll start parting everything out. Hope you understand, thanks.

romntictragedy
03-12-2006, 06:15 PM
yup no problem pm me if u decide to part about the freak back please

~shocktheman~
03-17-2006, 06:45 AM
Not really looking to seperate. If it goes another week without any offers for the whole thing then I'll start parting everything out. Hope you understand, thanks.
Thats fine with me also. Still waiting for pics though.

~shocktheman~
03-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Check your pm's....I sent one a couple days ago, ya' probly didn't notice it.

cockerkiller
03-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Sorry about the wait for pics guys. My camera decided to die on me. It'll probably be a couple more days before I can get pics. Although still not really looking to seperate. I know somebody wants all of this stuff. I'd like to find an entire SLIK kit for a cocker as well. I'll even drop my asking price to $200 Let's see some more offers. Thanks.

cockerkiller
03-27-2006, 07:58 AM
well my camera is truly dead so it'll be a while until there are pics, but now i'll take 175 shipped for the lot, come on guys, just the parts alone are worth more than that. still looking for gear bags,slik kit and if you've got anything else you're willing to trade let me know,I might take it. let's see some offers.