PDA

View Full Version : The greatest shotgun ever made

druid
01-24-2009, 02:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/th_ultimateshotgun1.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/?action=view&current=ultimateshotgun1.flv)

Nader
01-24-2009, 02:59 AM
Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of them!

bigred76
01-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Mine's in the mail, right Paul? ;)

DFSniper
01-24-2009, 03:16 AM
wheres mine :D

marvin-martian
01-24-2009, 07:21 AM
holy wow...

LostCause
01-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Blackwater=organization we should have never allowed....When the USA uses Mercs...somethings wrong....

Hossy
01-24-2009, 08:05 AM
I want one of those suckers. Doubt they will sell them to the public though...

DFSniper
01-24-2009, 08:15 AM
considering its fully automatic, probably not.

Griff
01-24-2009, 09:19 AM
HTML]considering its fully automatic, probably not.[[/HTML]
Not Even with a Class three permitt?:D

ferret15
01-24-2009, 09:53 AM
woah!:tank:

extrabonez
01-24-2009, 10:09 AM
i watched this on future weapons a while back. the AA-12 is awesome especially the grenade rounds lol...any1 seen the taser shotguns either? i remember seeing one of those in a Leatherneck magazine it looked pretty sweet. and when he talks about that being used in close quarters...that brings some bad things to mind lol....

marvin-martian
01-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Blackwater=organization we should have never allowed....When the USA uses Mercs...somethings wrong....

ill take the bait.

i support blackwater. i see them as a special type of merc, since i guess they technically are. but they are all ex-whatevers who want to keep doing what they do because they enjoy it. and are good at it. i see them as having an unofficial allegiance to our country. if it was a different case and an outside source of manpower, my views would change.

DFSniper
01-24-2009, 10:50 AM
HTML]considering its fully automatic, probably not.[[/HTML]
Not Even with a Class three permitt?:D
lol, well, thats a different story. plus, imagine how much that will cost. im not expert on gun pricing, but i saw a full auto-capable mp5 for $15K at a gun show.

LostCause
01-24-2009, 12:21 PM
ill take the bait.

i support blackwater. i see them as a special type of merc, since i guess they technically are. but they are all ex-whatevers who want to keep doing what they do because they enjoy it. and are good at it. i see them as having an unofficial allegiance to our country. if it was a different case and an outside source of manpower, my views would change.

cool shotty,

and haha ok so you support a private army that YOUR GOVERMENT PAYS BILLIONS A DAY! to use...great waste of tax payers money when we have the best Military in the world.....

Did ya know during Katrina we spent more money to these Mercs (yes there is no other word idc what you try to say, they are hired fighters by deffination they are mercs, the goverment tries to cover it up by calling them Private Contraters) then we did to supply food or water. Yup great use of our money again, specaily cause they werent needed since the National Guard unit was there, THousands of police/SWAT officers were there.

They then sending there men out without proper equipment to do missions, reason why we invaded Fallujia was to cacth the people who murdered and mutilated the 6 BW operatives there. They were told that they would have armored vehichles..they didnt, told they were going to have a MG in the rear for covering fire they didnt, so they dont care about there people. There in it to make a ton of money off of a courrupt goverment which Cheny decided to help make a profit of...

Great use of money. The USA has the most powerful Army in the world and yet we take a page out of the Brits books and use Mercs...shows how devoted we are to keeping peace as a country.

unoffical allegiance, theres the problem nothings written down, what happens when they see the chance to have a coup? They are people and people with money and power can do some nasty stuff, just remember that.
/rant

also it is illegal to own a fully automatic firearm, unless you are a Cop/Military. :P and the taxes on those would be more then most people would have the money for.

DFSniper
01-24-2009, 12:29 PM
im going to have to agree with marv on this one.

the reason that blackwater gets so much money for gov't contracts is because all their gear and training is top-notch, and they pay for most of it by themselves, while the military is stuck with whatever the government can find in storehouses and training manuals.

and blackwater isnt all-powerful. i doubt there are nearly enough people to stage a successful coup. they may have ground forces, but im sure most of their transportation is organized by the military.

who was it on here that was from texas and worked for blackwater??

DRAGON
01-24-2009, 01:33 PM
That is one fugly mutha -

http://midamericarecreation.com/aa12_rifle.JPG

I'll stick with my Mossy 590 Mil with Bri and dub-0 since the only place you would need to use that aa12 type of firepower would be in Detroit or somewhere in the Mideast - :cool:

TheDarkShadow
01-24-2009, 03:42 PM
damn!

extrabonez
01-24-2009, 06:09 PM
i think they made it to look like that because...if any1 hears it they aren't gonna stick around long enough to see it and if they do...it wont be for long lol

vikingshadow
01-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Hmmmm, considering the term "mercenaries" and understanding that they fight for whomever pays for them, shouldn't one be glad they're fighting for us instead the other guys? In that light, one might say, money well spent?

I'm ambivalent about the whole thing, actually. If the worse we spend money on is a bunch of soldiers fighting for our country, then I can honestly say that it could be worse. Oh, wait. We're paying for drug tests on employees so that we can pay taxes and give welfare to drug abusers who couldn't pass the very same test we have to take....I'm sure there are more, but I'm tired. I'll think of some tomorrow!

See the dilemma?

As far as the shotgun - wow! 200 yards? With a 9 foot shot pattern? That's impressive. One question, though. Why was he talking so quietly? Was it a secret?

DRAGON
01-24-2009, 11:26 PM
See the dilemma?

As far as the shotgun - wow! 200 yards? With a 9 foot shot pattern? That's impressive. One question, though. Why was he talking so quietly? Was it a secret?

Dilemma's only going to get worse so dig in ma brutha! -

I thought the same thing about the whispering. :o I'll bet he even shaved all his hair off specifically to portry an image of toughness for this part he played in the infomercial. It was an infomercial wasn't it? -

LostCause
01-25-2009, 06:29 AM
im going to have to agree with marv on this one.

the reason that blackwater gets so much money for gov't contracts is because all their gear and training is top-notch, and they pay for most of it by themselves, while the military is stuck with whatever the government can find in storehouses and training manuals.

and blackwater isnt all-powerful. i doubt there are nearly enough people to stage a successful coup. they may have ground forces, but im sure most of their transportation is organized by the military.

who was it on here that was from texas and worked for blackwater??

Actually they do have a airforce with fighters (prop though) and THEY transport Military people :P just a FYI They actually had a plane crash that killed the top military commander of one afghan sector and all personel on board...

and actually they US Military has way better trainning then Blackwater, since Blackwater is getting people from the Military and Police...and the Military's weapons are better then that of the Blackwaters due to a huge increase of going from thet M16A4 (USMC still uses a lot of these and people in support roles, good Rifles still) to M4 Carbines with most combat units getting a optic (no longer using much Iron sights which is good, means better chance you can hit something :P well...hopefully:P)

The only reason this ticks me off is that Cheny was way to close to the owners of these companies (they're is quite a few besides Blackwater...just Blackwater is in the news more cause they sent millions of dollers Bush's way)

Hey if yall like wasteing your tax dollers go for it. If we cut out the Mercs and made it illegal (which sadly is the case in almost all other countires :P but hey were Americans screw the world [not you China dont attack us :P thanks oh and dont ask for your money back :P]) Then we may have Universal healthcare, or could fix the Social Secruity problem, heck we could cut taxes and increase our spending into industry or education jump starting the economy. One thing I hope Obama changes since he is increasing the Military's size, thus we have no need and no reason to rely on Mercs....

Also they use SOUTH AMERICAN soldiers..comeon....they are starting to use more foreign troops then Americans...I may not agree with mercs..but if they are going to be used by our goverment they should all be Americans. That alone is a outrage that they are even outsourcing cause its cheaper.

RSX99
01-25-2009, 09:50 AM
I'll keep my Rem 870 Express Synthetic Magnum until I can afford one of these bad boys.

TheDarkShadow
01-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Remington 870 FTMFW

LostCause
01-25-2009, 01:56 PM
I wouldnt mind a Rem 870...though lil to loud to shoot random vrmits around the house ;)

RSX99
01-25-2009, 02:50 PM
The aforementioned shotgun is my man stopper.

vikingshadow
01-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Dilemma's only going to get worse so dig in ma brutha! -

I thought the same thing about the whispering. :o I'll bet he even shaved all his hair off specifically to portry an image of toughness for this part he played in the infomercial. It was an infomercial wasn't it? -

I agree. The good news is that it gets darkest before the dawn, so hopefully it's going to be sunrise before too long...

I thought it played off as an infomercial as well. Albeit a very interesting one that made me saw wow multiple times, haha! He must be the guy that sells this stuff to the military - like Tony Stark. Only bald. Without the suit. Probably the money as well...

LostCause
01-25-2009, 03:07 PM
and the chicks ....

DFSniper
01-25-2009, 03:11 PM
and the chicks ....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/DFSniper/motivational%20posters/1230614028279.jpg

probably

vikingshadow
01-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Don't be fooled. Those are dudes - that's why you don't see the faces!

Even if they aren't, now you're forced to wonder....mwhahaha!

STRIKEFIRST
01-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Our Military needs those issued NOW!!!

Holy Crap THAT is AWESOME!!!

druid
01-25-2009, 07:31 PM
ill take the bait.

You forgot to add that it's better to have them fighting FOR us and not AGAINST us..

cool shotty,

and haha ok so you support a private army that YOUR GOVERMENT PAYS BILLIONS A DAY! to use...great waste of tax payers money when we have the best Military in the world.....

Did ya know during Katrina we spent more money to these Mercs (yes there is no other word idc what you try to say, they are hired fighters by deffination they are mercs, the goverment tries to cover it up by calling them Private Contraters) then we did to supply food or water. Yup great use of our money again, specaily cause they werent needed since the National Guard unit was there, THousands of police/SWAT officers were there.

They then sending there men out without proper equipment to do missions, reason why we invaded Fallujia was to cacth the people who murdered and mutilated the 6 BW operatives there. They were told that they would have armored vehichles..they didnt, told they were going to have a MG in the rear for covering fire they didnt, so they dont care about there people. There in it to make a ton of money off of a courrupt goverment which Cheny decided to help make a profit of...

Great use of money. The USA has the most powerful Army in the world and yet we take a page out of the Brits books and use Mercs...shows how devoted we are to keeping peace as a country.

unoffical allegiance, theres the problem nothings written down, what happens when they see the chance to have a coup? They are people and people with money and power can do some nasty stuff, just remember that.
/rant

also it is illegal to own a fully automatic firearm, unless you are a Cop/Military. :P and the taxes on those would be more then most people would have the money for.

The Katrina issue is totally immaterial. The so called 'victims' had A WEEK NOTICE TO GET OUT. I'm so SICK and tired of hearing about 'their troubles' from the hurricane...here's an idea...."we told you to leave and you didn't...now live with your decision"

As for those who "COULDN'T" leave, divide that number by 1/4. That's the TRUE number of who COULDN'T leave and is the ONLY group I feel any kind of sorrow for....

That 1/4 were those in hospitals or too old to move on their own...or inmates/prisoners confined in a facility. The rest CHOSE not to. If they had two working legs, they should have beat their feet. Gimme a week and I can walk to VA from here...

Now back to the topic at hand - you know, the one about the shotgun -

Tim - go get yerself a Saiga :D

bigred76
01-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Tim - go get yerself a Saiga :D

Tempting, but a friend has a nice Walther (yes, WALTHER) SXS 12ga that I'm tempted to pick up... duck engravings and everything... :D

marvin-martian
01-26-2009, 05:16 AM
You forgot to add that it's better to have them fighting FOR us and not AGAINST us..

i meant to put in there that i really cant see blackwater forces accepting jobs against us.

LostCause
01-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Our Military needs those issued NOW!!!

Holy Crap THAT is AWESOME!!!

wwell the US. Army is now using a Shotgun MOD to the M4 Carbines, since most squads have atleast one person with a Shotgun to destroy locks and close quaters if needed. Ill try to get a pick of what it looks like....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/XM26_html_m5ac10a76.gif

XM 26 LSS

^^eh....the one yall showed looks like it be more fun to shoot...