PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help me out i cant figure out whats wrong!

kingofhearts
01-23-2009, 09:03 AM
ok so i was firing my mr1 when all of a sudden it started to lob out balls no forse at all. at first i thought it was my o-ring but it wasent i took it down to bare bones and still cant find out whats wrong. i checked my hoses and my tank is good striker is fine and everything else is fully functional but it still lobs them out with no forse. so if anyone has any ideas on what it might be i would like to know thanks.

oldironmudder
01-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Is your Co2 or HPA tank full?

spyder pig
01-23-2009, 10:11 AM
check your ball detents

bigred76
01-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Is your Co2 or HPA tank full?

:yeahthat: Sounds like your issue right there. Also could be your velocity adjuster, is it nice 'n snug when you're playing so it isn't moving on you?

kingofhearts
01-24-2009, 11:42 AM
yeah i have checked all of tha and nothing its still firing wrong i also had my friend we usually shoot together look at it and we swaped out all the parts we could to see if it had a different effect and still nothing. i have tryed everything at least three times just to come to the same outcome.

oldironmudder
01-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Well, when I get to a point on something when I am stumped like this, I leave it alone for a few days then get back to it with a clear head.

Air source full?
Internals cleaned & lubed?
Anything blocking the flow path of air?
Have you done anything to it besides clean it?
What were you doing right before the problems started?

-ShadoW-
01-24-2009, 07:36 PM
are you sure you didnt shoot your gun and it shot fine, then you took it apart and when you put it back together it stopped working?

or did it really go from shooting fine to not shooting fine?

you didnt put the ventura bolt back in upside down did you?
when you put the bolt back in the 1 hole faces up and the 2 holes face down. hope that helps

kingofhearts
01-25-2009, 08:15 AM
Air source full? yes
Internals cleaned & lubed? yes
Anything blocking the flow path of air? no
Have you done anything to it besides clean it? no
What were you doing right before the problems started? playing a game with about 6 people a little 3on3 then mid match it craped out.
also it has been like this since around sept 08

and shadow it stopped working durring the match and all my bolts and hoses and screws and everything it in the proper place and has the right amount of toruqe

TheDarkShadow
01-25-2009, 10:31 AM
are you sure you arent missing parts? like the striker buffer?

-ShadoW-
01-25-2009, 11:07 AM
the mr1 hasnt that many parts. why wont you rip the thing completly apart spread it out on a towel a take a few pics and post them up.

i mentioned about the bolt being upside down becuase when i 1st got my gun i shot it and it worked fine. then i cleaned it and went out to shoot agian and it jsut kinda lobbed out. becuase the bolt was upside down.

slim and shady
01-25-2009, 11:39 AM
did you check out your valve, spring ect? what condition are they in?

kingofhearts
01-25-2009, 09:40 PM
ill be posting up some pics soon. but as of so far no luck im gonna try switching my parts with my friends maybe then it will work. other then that i have no good ideas.

sonik
01-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Just a thought but does the bolt and hammer move freely when you have the striker/hammer spring and the striker plug out? they should be moving freely with no resistance... The reason I'm asking is that I suspect something interfering with the forward momentum of the bolt/striker causing the striker to hit the valve pin with weaker force thus you get less air released into the chamber...

Shot in the dark...

CankleBanditM16
01-27-2009, 03:29 PM
It may be the ball stopper. That is what happened to me. Unscrew the feed neck cover and look in there. You should see three holes for the screws. If you see another, you need to look in the spare parts bag for a little rubber piece.

pntballer5634
01-29-2009, 04:02 PM
what happens wen u dry fire

kingofhearts
01-30-2009, 09:21 AM
sonik, i thought it might be that to so i took a look and nothing its still firing LOBS

cankle bandit, i have checked that already and replaced it thanks any way tho.

pntballer, well what do you mean, nothing really happens when i dry fire.

TheDarkShadow
01-31-2009, 04:09 PM
when you dry fire, do you feel air coming out of the barrel?

slim and shady
01-31-2009, 04:13 PM
someone had problems like this before and turned out they had the striker buffer infront of the striker. you said all parts were in the proper order so, could there be anything else that is restricting the striker from moving ahead?

kingofhearts
02-01-2009, 11:50 AM
the dark shadow, yes air is coming out

slim and shady, i really dont know dude im not the only one stumped by it i have had four different people look at it and try different things but still nothing so far no one has a clue right now im just waiting for my other gun to get here so at least i can go shooting but so far no luck with the MR1

slim and shady
02-01-2009, 12:12 PM
did you check your valve spring ect?

-ShadoW-
02-01-2009, 07:54 PM
try taking the complete gun apart checking every o-ring. pulluot the manual or look it up and then reasemble the gun exact

kingofhearts
02-03-2009, 12:00 AM
slim and shady, yeah i checked it and its fine i cant find any damage on the gun

shadow, i have taken it apart and checked everything and still cant find anything i have even had other people take a look at it and still nothing.

i know its right in front of my face but i have been to busy to mess with it lately. if all else fails i might have to take it to a shop to fix it even though i know its gonna be something that i missed if they fix it and i dont.

brent
02-03-2009, 05:06 AM
are you using Co2? If so,is your gun freezing up?

Modded-Like-Hell
02-03-2009, 05:16 AM
did u put the valve in right? maybe be it backwards?

-ShadoW-
02-03-2009, 12:25 PM
have you checked every o-ring super good. sometimes its hard to see a messed up o-ring. i know your problem was exactly what happen to my mr1 when i put the bolt in upside down.

pls post exacty how you fixed it when you get it figured out.

my bet is its going to be the easiest thing to fix. its just getting overseen