PDA

View Full Version : Mini

Griff
01-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Thinkinging about getting one,have yet to shoot but have held it but I have to say it is damm it's light. looking for personal info, up keep, any queckes, how is it for getting parts?

DFSniper
01-17-2009, 03:34 PM
shot one, and i was in heaven. only thing that bugged me was the 50ci stubby the guy was using.

vikingshadow
01-17-2009, 05:10 PM
For a different point of view than DF's - I shot one and didn't like it. Too short, too light and uncomfortable. But, a lot of people seem to like them, so I guess the best thing would be for you to try it and see how you like it.

Modded-Like-Hell
01-17-2009, 05:23 PM
hum...the only person around here that i know has one is deano. ask him

xsvly-fat
01-18-2009, 06:41 PM
I had one, I miss it :(

They are great guns for the price, very easy to clean, if something does go wrong it's not that hard to figure out what it is, also they have no kick at all. I think they are great for the price but you should use one before you buy one.

spyderfan4271
01-19-2009, 12:12 PM
I have a mini it's so small it took a little getting use to. The front grip is dirrectly in front of the trigger guard. I was use to Vs2 and shocker sft that have clearance between trigger guard and reg. I actually used as a back up and didn't appreciate it until my son used it one day. We usually end up playing on opposite sides so unfortunately I got to see what that little gun is capable of doing. It's small, light, easy to maintain and you don't really have to upgrade the heck out of it. I would suggest a barrel kit, it uses cocker threads:). A another guy at the field we go to has a mini with a aftermarket board and he thinks it shoots up around 30bps. He is probably right because when he gets you out you usually get it with five balls before you can get your hand up and scream your out. Kee real didn't have a web site for it's owners like spyder and tippmann does. Everything you need to know about the marker is available in the ultimate invert sticky or answered in a forum on pbnation.

especiialypsycho
01-19-2009, 02:56 PM
i shot a mini this week(before it had eye and board problems) its an ok gun, trigger is nice and all but its very tiny, I'd get one if i wasn't in love wiht my PM6

Griff
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the info I think I'm going to start saving $$$$$ for it, and a 14" deadly winds barrel with inserts.

SpyderMan723
01-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the info I think I'm going to start saving $$$$$ for it, and a 14" deadly winds barrel with inserts.

good choice my friend ;):up:

deano 177
01-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I like it alot. It can be a quirky gun and it doesn't like old batteries. I've only had issues with it one time. It was giving me clues the time before so I should have taken care of it. All it needed was an oring change. Two on the bolt and three on the bolt guide and it was back in perfect working order.

One of the only things that sucks with the mini is that there is no on/off purge system because the ASA is also the regulator. High pressure tanks can be a pain to take on and off. The only resolution is to pick up a NDZ inline on/off. If you invest in one of these from the begining you would not even notice the differance in length.

Griff
01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
I was thinking remote line. But thanks for the help. It will take some time to save the cash Just got a 1925 house last Valintines day. I"ll never match that Gift for my wife again.:) Looking at a new job that I aplied for that will definatly help.

Angman19
01-22-2009, 08:55 AM
I have a mini as well and I really like it. However I strictly play only woodsball which is why I picked up the MR1 as I really like the look of it and the simplicity of Spyders. Its nice to have a marker that isn't electronic sometimes as well.

Griff
01-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Its nice to have a marker that isn't electronic sometimes as well.I agree. I have a older spyder Mech. and a spyder hammer.