PDA

View Full Version : The next big thing in paintball?

Hob Hayward
01-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Kingman Group
Date: January 15, 2009
Los Angeles, CA, USA

THE NEXT BIG THING IN ACTION SPORTS HAS GONE SMALL

Kingman Group (the creator of Spyder Paintball) is proud to announce a brand new division "Kingman Training". Just like our company motto "Unstoppable", we are relentless in pursuit for the next exciting innovation in action sports. After more than 3 years working with top engineers, technicians and designers we have created an 11mm Paintball Marker (.43 Cal.) which will prove to be "The Next Big Thing" in action sports.

Kingman Training has applied a breakthrough patented "RSV" (Reversal Striker Valve) system in to a life-sized hand held marker which delivers a true simulated weight and feel to a real hand pistol. The marker uses 11mm paintballs (.43 Cal.) powered by a 12 gram CO2 cartridge with a magazine that holds 10 paintballs and shoots up to 250 feet per second. Each 12 gram CO2 cartridge can shoot up to 6 magazines (60 paintballs). We have revolutionized the air efficiency, while the paintball marker delivers an effective paintball impact on targets while virtually eliminating all paintball breaks inside the marker.

This new hand held KT Marker will provide flawless performance, with increased accuracy and distance. This Marker is perfect for recreational simulated environment play, and Military, Security, or S.W.A.T. training practice. The KT product line will also feature Goggles, Gear and Accessories to complement your game.

Kingman Group is scheduled to launch the "Kingman Training" line in Spring 2009. For more information please visit www.kingmantraining.com.

KT Eraser™ Marker
http://www.kingmantraining.com/pr/011509/images/eraser.jpg

KT Chaser™ Marker
http://www.kingmantraining.com/pr/011509/images/chaser.jpg

Discuss!

Dimitrio
01-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Meh, the RAP4 .43 pistols are WAYY nicer.

LostCause
01-15-2009, 01:32 PM
these will be cheaper though... whats up with everyone going to pistols (tippmann now Kingman....hhm.....though they shoulve went with .68.....11mm are hard to find...and dont leave abig mark :(

DFSniper
01-15-2009, 04:00 PM
.68 pistols require a feed tube a la araikon, or a giant gun like the T8.

Hob Hayward
01-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Yep, I expect if kingman intends for these to take off that they will start selling their own 11mm paint, which they can make readily available as they have a large standing in places like walmart etc.

TheDarkShadow
01-15-2009, 04:09 PM
they look a little odd imo, but I'll have to wait and see the real thing before I judge it too much

bigred76
01-15-2009, 05:14 PM
I saw these today in my local shop... they just got a notice about them in the mail right before I walked in.

xsvly-fat
01-15-2009, 06:26 PM
these will be cheaper though... whats up with everyone going to pistols (tippmann now Kingman....hhm.....though they shoulve went with .68.....11mm are hard to find...and dont leave abig mark :(

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

Kingman-Rep
01-21-2009, 03:32 PM
I saw these today in my local shop... they just got a notice about them in the mail right before I walked in.

The above Markers are currently not available to any dealers. Release date will be disclosed as soon as we are ready to launch.

Modded-Like-Hell
01-21-2009, 04:38 PM
The above Markers are currently not available to any dealers. Release date will be disclosed as soon as we are ready to launch.

some got owned!!!

DRAGON
01-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I'd expect red was trying to convey that he saw the pics not the physical product. He's not the type of member to just post something he did not do -

XSiv Force
01-21-2009, 05:55 PM
:yeahthat:
I think if he says he saw them i would have the believe him even if it was a pic (NON-RENDERED DRAWINGS)

bigred76
01-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Modded... K-Rep... http://picasaweb.google.com/tbromagem/SpyderPistol?feat=directlink ;)

XSiv Force
01-21-2009, 06:12 PM
i wish they had the yellow as olive drab instead of yellow......or maybe......just maybe.......pink :dodgy:

Modded-Like-Hell
01-21-2009, 06:54 PM
red you know im messing with you :)

smokeytheape
01-23-2009, 12:44 PM
ahaha, they look pretty good, but i wouldnt mind hearing about some of the measurements on the gun itsself. is it bulky (doesnt look it, but you never know), weight, length, etc.

looks sweet tho, more like an actual pistol, less like a paintball pistol. although that may also be bad if you like shooting in your backyard ;)

bigred76
01-23-2009, 01:10 PM
It looked to me a lot like the Tiberius pistol. :shrug: Can't wait until it comes out so I can compare the two side by side... :)

Kingman-Rep
01-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Red - I understood your initial statement that you saw the release info. I just wanted to put that clarification in case someone misunderstood what you wrote.

bigred76
01-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Red - I understood your initial statement that you saw the release info. I just wanted to put that clarification in case someone misunderstood what you wrote.

I figured, but the ******* in me wouldn't allow me to leave without a remark. :D

especiialypsycho
01-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Ban Him :d

deano 177
01-23-2009, 07:53 PM
hmm... I think I may need to do picasa... how do you like it red?...

bigred76
02-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Just got an email:

Kingman Group
Date: February 17, 2009
Los Angeles, CA, USA

KINGMAN TRAINING REVEALS OFFICIAL SPECS VIDEO AT WWW.KINGMANTRAINING.COM

Kingman Group (the creator of Spyder Paintball) is proud to announce a brand new division "Kingman Training". After more than 3 years working with top engineers, technicians and designers we have created an 11mm Paintball Marker (.43 Cal.) which will prove to be "The Next Big Thing" in action sports.

We have released a Kingman Training information video including images and official specs on these new 11mm Paintball Markers. Please go to www.kingmantraining.com to view the video clip now.

What is Kingman Training?

Kingman Training has applied a breakthrough patented "RSV" (Reversal Striker Valve) system in to a life-sized hand held marker which delivers a true simulated weight and feel to a real hand pistol. The marker uses 11mm paintballs (.43 Cal.) powered by a 12 gram CO2 cartridge with a magazine that holds 9 paintballs and shoots up to 250 feet per second. Each 12 gram CO2 cartridge can shoot up to 80 paintballs. We have revolutionized the air efficiency, the paintball marker delivers an effective paintball impact on targets while virtually eliminating all paintball breaks inside the marker.

This new hand held KT Marker will provide flawless performance, with increased accuracy and distance. This Marker is perfect for recreational simulated environment play and Military, Security, or S.W.A.T. training practice. The KT product line will also feature Goggles, Gear and Accessories to complement your game.

Kingman Group is scheduled to launch the "Kingman Training" line this spring 2009. To view the KT Information Video please visit www.kingmantraining.com.

spyderfan4271
02-17-2009, 06:40 PM
They look fun I don't care if fields allow you 2 use them or not, I'll go practice with police in abandoned buildings if I have to:cool: .

taconator
02-17-2009, 06:47 PM
It is beautifuly Awsome!!!!

bigred76
02-17-2009, 08:37 PM
I just noticed, they forgot the M in Kingman for the link... I'll fix that for you guys. :)

oldironmudder
02-17-2009, 09:45 PM
So, on the all metal one, is it a mix of aluminum like with Spyders? Cast frames & billit bodies? If it wasnt cast, I can see some wicked arse ano being applied.

bigred76
02-18-2009, 12:39 AM
I'd be interested in a black/red acid washed one, but for a stock marker, I'd go for the polymer one as it's a half pound lighter (2.4lbs VS 1.9lbs).

EDIT: Also, I noted that the velocity was set at 250fps. Can this be raised or lowered to the desired field limit, or is it a set velocity? I know that on the Tiberious there is a brass screw on the bottom rear of the marker body that adjusts velocity.

Hob Hayward
02-18-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm actually pretty pumped for these if they turn out to be decent. That and these smaller (but not so much smaller?) paintalls, I'd be curious to see how they compare, possibly cheaper, fit more in a smaller area. Could be sick for scenario...

Mazza
02-19-2009, 12:27 AM
I just wanna how much they will be and how much extra magazines are gonna cost.
If it's pretty cheap, I'll definitely get one with extra magazines.

fatkidfrompbaz
02-19-2009, 05:58 PM
I just wanna how much they will be and how much extra magazines are gonna cost.
If it's pretty cheap, I'll definitely get one with extra magazines.
same here

XSiv Force
02-19-2009, 06:13 PM
sub-100.....id bet 75 ish

Kingman-Rep
02-20-2009, 08:55 AM
I'd be interested in a black/red acid washed one, but for a stock marker, I'd go for the polymer one as it's a half pound lighter (2.4lbs VS 1.9lbs).

EDIT: Also, I noted that the velocity was set at 250fps. Can this be raised or lowered to the desired field limit, or is it a set velocity? I know that on the Tiberious there is a brass screw on the bottom rear of the marker body that adjusts velocity.

Velocity can be adjusted. Velocity adjuster is located below thebarrel inside the the orange tip. Since the operating system is reversed, the adjuster moved to the front.

bigred76
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Ah, ok, I was wondering what was inside of that... the pictures showed that there was something in there, I just couldn't make out what it was.