PDA

View Full Version : 2 way GBR style ram!

RainInBlood
01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok so after testing the delrin ram ive been playing with I been pretty happy with the results but I want something that will really make a difference with the EM1's . So I been talkin a little with Blue Fork Design and I am working on a GBR style ram for the EM1. Mostly for my personal EM1's but I was wondering how many of you would be interested in one. I would just have him make a few more and sell them to you whoever wants one without makin basically any profit. I figure there isnt much profit to be made with EM1 stuff anyways and im just trying to get some mods out there for it (its an EM1 thing ,no one else would understand). Anyways if your not familiar with the GBR its basically a very lightweight ,almost no kick, ANTI CHOP ram. I have one in my bushy and its amazing. You will not be able to design a better ram than this . Its as good as it gets! This is something that i think the EM1 has been needing for awhile the advantages to this would be huge .Although you will have to drill and tap your EM1 body for barbs and a set screw in one spot to plug up a hole. You will also need to run a new noid such as a Timmy noid. I also talked to a few of you guys about a trayless kit.....I will be designing that kit to work with my ram as far as space for barbs and solenoid go. Just figured I'd give some people a heads up and oportunity to hop on board. I'll keep you posted on how soon i can actually have these. So we will see how it goes.

ferret15
01-14-2009, 07:25 PM
it makes me wish i had one:(

oldironmudder
01-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Anti Chop..... thats worth money in my book. I chop every game period.

RainInBlood
01-15-2009, 07:49 AM
it makes me wish i had one:(

Buy one boy! check ebay they still come up plenty of times lately