PDA

View Full Version : the "How well do you know you fellow kingmanites" game!

colonel_moo
03-08-2006, 05:05 PM
well i played this game in english class as an "icebreaker" type thing at the beginning of the semester, and i decided to bring it to KUSA/SOC. i dont think its been done before, but if it has, too bad

ok, heres how it works. one person will make three statements about themselves, two of them will be true, one false. then, other people will try to determine which one of those statements is the false one.

try to make the statements interesting/unusual (nothing inapropriate!) so its not obvious which one is false.

the person who gets the right answer first, gets to post their three statements. you only get one guess per set of statements.

to make Barron happy, ill try to prevent post whoring by saying this : all answers will be PMed to the person who made the statements. make sure you take the person who PMed you FIRST as the winner. then EDIT your post with the word "ANSWER" at the bottom when someone gets it right, and dont forget to mention who that person was. then the person who won that round gets to post.

Example:
my three statements could be:
my favorite show is "prison break"
i shoot a matrix
i use 3 pillows while sleeping

the answer would be "i use 3 pillows while sleeping," and the first person to PM that to me would win, and i would put (say the winner was Barron):

ANSWER: I use 3 pillows while sleeping.
the winner was TheRedBarron

get it?

ok, ill start in another post because i want to avoid confusion.

colonel_moo
03-08-2006, 05:25 PM
3 statements:

1. my favorite band is "the greatful dead"
2. i drive a 94 honda accord
3. i like math

please PM me your answer

EDIT Tiburon got the right answer... i do not drive a 94 honda accord. post up your 3 statements Tib!

03TiburonGT
03-10-2006, 03:09 AM
My 3:

1. I have a DM5 style trigger on my spyder
2. I have bright red hair
3. I am a vegitarian

PM the answer fools

EDIT: xNinja-Dolphinx got the right answer. I'm not a vegitarian, but I do have a DM5 style trigger on my spyder and I do have bright red hair!

xNinja-Dolphinx
03-10-2006, 05:21 PM
1.I was hit by a train
2.I want to go to Indiana University
3.I have never flown on a commercial airplane

Hitman got it #3 is false

HITMAN
03-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Here are my three.

1.I've never been out of my state.
2.I can't drive.
3.I've been on t.v. more then once.

Edit:03TiburonGT got the answer right.I have been out of my state.

03TiburonGT
03-12-2006, 06:26 AM
Alrighty here are my 3:

1. I subscribe to Car & Driver and Motor Trend
2. I have had my appendix removed after it burst
3. I watch Oprah after school

EDIT: Fred got it right, I don't watch Oprah after school. Although marv seemed to think I do, haha. Fred, you're up!

FredPo
03-12-2006, 07:57 AM
alright here are my three

1. I own a Gen. 4 infamous timmy right now
2. I'm a psychology major
3. I drive a 93' F-150

Edit: Ooglieboogliebob was the first person to answer it right, I do not own a Gen. 4 timmy right now :)

Fred

Cheat71
03-12-2006, 08:26 AM
1. I work at walmart
2. Im a professional human being
3. I've had 2 blue bko's

Answer goes to IcedVeins, #1 is false