PDA

View Full Version : Color choosing assistance

ProFalcon
01-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Ok, so i have a dustblack body, backblock, frontblock, frame, and feedneck for my custom cocker project. what color/colors should i get for my pneus, barrel, and ASA? If i did all the other parts gloss black would it look weird? also, i think the SCMIII if i get it, only comes in dust black, so if the other pneus were chrome or silver, or gloss black, they would be different. right now im leaning towards all gloss black everything and a dust SCMIII, but im not sure if it would look odd.
I also have an all gloss black mag, so there are extra points for a gloss black barrel.

DFSniper
01-07-2009, 12:50 PM
anything other than gloss black would look good. i'm actually thinking of getting a nickel rock for mine, and all my pneus are black, so that would throw it off some, but i have a shroud for my cocker.

Hossy
01-07-2009, 01:17 PM
If you like the idea of chrome, I saw a pic from before a gun got annoed and it was so nice sitting there with no anno on it.
Thats what I would get if I was getting a gun anno'd, but that might not be your cup of tea.

ProFalcon
01-08-2009, 06:50 AM
the only downside to chrome is that the barrel on my all black gun would be chrome.

has anyone had any bad experience with chrome wearing and wearing so it looks dull and scratched?

Kunithrayin
01-08-2009, 12:46 PM
I'd like to see somebody do a gun where they just get rid of the paint (pretty much impossible though...) and polished to near mirror finish over the whole thing.

xsvly-fat
01-08-2009, 01:03 PM
I do chrome. Ninja Cockers look funny to me.

ProFalcon
01-08-2009, 06:01 PM
would chrome pneus and asa look weird with a gloss black barrel and dust black body/frame?

Kunithrayin
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm not sayin it's right for you I just think it would be cool P:

DFSniper
01-08-2009, 06:36 PM
would chrome pneus and asa look weird with a gloss black barrel and dust black body/frame?

not really. the barrel would look a bit out of place, but you'd get used to it.

xsvly-fat
01-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah shouldn't look to wierd, usually barrels can be somewhat different colors and still look fine.