PDA

View Full Version : leaking co2 plz help!!!

tactic
01-05-2009, 09:12 PM
I have an mr1 and when I screw on my co2 tank there is a hissing coming from the barrel. how can I get it to stop leaking co2?

oldironmudder
01-05-2009, 09:13 PM
With out the Co2 hooked up, cock the marker. The screw in the tank.

Modded-Like-Hell
01-05-2009, 09:16 PM
1. maybe its a busted oring...check all orings
2. cupseal aint sitting right on the valve...hook up the tank and cock it back and shoot a few times so it sits right again

marsniper_27
02-10-2009, 02:45 PM
I am having the same problem and i have a new seal kit, new bolt and new valve body. i know the problem isn't and o-rings or with the cup seal they are all brand new. the only thing i can figure is there must be a scratch in the receiver letting air through otherwise i have no idea what the problem could be. Anyone have an idea of how to figure this out?

slim and shady
02-10-2009, 05:36 PM
did you put a drop of oil on the cup seal when you put it in? if you didnt theres a good chance it will leak.

bigred76
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Take off the barrel/hopper and before screwing the air tank in, put three drops of oil into the ASA. Cock the marker, attach the tank and fire off 10-50 shots without the barrel or hopper on, then hook your barrel and hopper on and go play. Oil will shoot out of the marker in a fine mist, so you don't want to have your barrel or hopper on while you're doing this, lest you have to clean this.

marsniper_27
02-11-2009, 08:48 AM
i have tried that several times with no change. I'm going to try sanding the cup seal to try to get a tighter seal when i get back in a few days. I will let you know how it turns out.