PDA

View Full Version : Back from Mexico!

bigred76
01-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Hey guys, just got back in yesterday from a cruise to Mexico, and the hangover is finally gone so now I can read what I'm typing without a pounding headache anymore... :) It was a 5-day cruise from the 27th through the 1st, so I got to have New Years on the boat. We went to both Los Cabos (Cabo San Lucas and San Jose, Cabo, not where I live in San Jose, CA) and Ensenada. I must say, if you ever go to Ensenada, you have to go to Papas Y Beers and Mango Mango. They're across the street from each other, and both are safe to eat at (Montezuma can kiss my ass!). If you are over 18, be sure to watch your back for their... ah... "local tradition" there, and try their house tequila. $6 per shot, and it goes down better than Patron or any other tequila I've ever had. Mango Mango is a bar/restaurant, and their food was ****in' awesome. If you like Mexican food, you have to try it. :) I took a little over a thousand pictures, so after I edit and sort them out, I'll have a thread up in the pictures section so you can see... For the mod's peace of mind, don't worry, no pictures of drinking, smoking, bars, or other possibly offending items will be shown. ;) Individuals over 18 who wish to see that side of Mexico can PM me and I'll gladly pass those on.

So, what've you fellas been up to while I've been gone? :)

DRAGON
01-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Well, you couldn't have had that good a time if you actually remember the names of the bars you were in. Hee hee.....don't let that bother you, I'm just jealous! ;) -

bigred76
01-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Haha, I can only remember them because I took pictures of every building before I went in. Foresight was very good on this cruise! :D You know how rum was originally used by ship captains to keep sailors in check and to stop sea-sickness? Turns out it's true, you stop feeling the boat rock after the 4th drink or so. :)

big_daddy_d
01-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Explains the extended absence, glad to see you had a fun trip!

especiialypsycho
01-02-2009, 11:18 AM
W/B! sounds like you had some fun

Hoppy11
01-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Welcome back. Good to hear the bars were good. And Ive done nothing.

LostCause
01-02-2009, 12:40 PM
see any taco bells there :P lol. thats true mexican food :P

haha jkjk,they have great food! glad you liked it!

Hossy
01-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Ive been needing to talk to you for about since you left.
about time you got back.

TheDarkShadow
01-02-2009, 04:18 PM
sounds fun, my brother recently went to cancun (a resort so he didnt go many places) and he had a ton of fun

vikingshadow
01-02-2009, 07:30 PM
If you are over 18, be sure to watch your back for their... ah... "local tradition" there,

Ok, this has my curiosity going. Care to elaborate?

Welcome back, and can't wait to see pics of things I'll probably never get to see. Getting old sucks... :p

Glad you had a great time!

DFSniper
01-02-2009, 09:20 PM
get on aim! i need to vent!

Modded-Like-Hell
01-02-2009, 09:32 PM
welcome back

Hoppy11
01-03-2009, 05:20 AM
get on aim! i need to vent!

Did you vent to me last night?

And Tim, email those other pictures to me and Ill post them in the penthouse for us. :D

DFSniper
01-03-2009, 06:24 AM
nah

bigred76
01-03-2009, 11:33 AM
FBT? Ain't gonna happen. Kingman closed it down, it'll stay that way. If you want pics of babes I'm sure y'all know where to get them -

/story
Sorry Hopps, no babes for joo! :) I mostly took pictures of what was around, so not too many babes anyways. I went with the girlfriend so no senoritas for me. :(

Vike, I'm PM'ing you with that thing you were curious about. :P

If you all need me, you can always email me while I'm gone as that's the first thing I check when I get on.