PDA

View Full Version : Rs, broke after 10 shots

Jake Thompson
01-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Well, took my rs out of the box, attached a co2 tank to it, (88g), then shot bout 10 times, and the top light flashed green as if an eye malfunction even though the shot seemed fine. I turned the marker off, then back on, now the top light flashes red.

Seems to be something wrong with the board? any ideas.

Seems alot like the xbox 360 red light problem because iv heard a few ppl who have this same problem.

DFSniper
01-01-2009, 02:46 PM
it should tell you in the manual why its flashing.

DRAGON
01-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Blinking green = no ball in breech
Blinking red = eyes disabled

Ya, think you need to read teh manual. That's what mine said -

Modded-Like-Hell
01-01-2009, 08:47 PM
the manual is that book that comes with your marker with the words on it "...RS MANUAL..." or sumthing along those lines

Jake Thompson
01-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Says nothing in the manual about the red blinking, and actaully green blinking is eye malfunction, a problem with the last shot. Anyone whos not a complete idiot care to answer me? And instead of telling me what i already know, mabye try and tell me how to SOLVE this problem.

DRAGON
01-02-2009, 01:23 PM
........Anyone whos not a complete idiot care to answer me? And instead of telling me what i already know, mabye try and tell me how to SOLVE this problem.

Hah, after those comments, anyone that would try to help you would be an idiot. Seems you're unaware that flaming those that are trying to help you is a form of harikari on an online forums. You've succeeded wonderfully - :rolleyes:

Modded-Like-Hell
01-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Hah, after those comments, anyone that would try to help you would be an idiot. Seems you're unaware that flaming those that are trying to help you is a form of harikari on an online forums. You've succeeded wonderfully - :rolleyes:

its all good Dragon...

"UPPER LED LIGHT in Red is Safe Mode ON.
UPPER LED LIGHT in Green is Eye Mode ON.
UPPER LED LIGHT off means Eye Mode OFF"

"NOTE: Blinking Green – Eye malfunction; CLEAN EYES or make sure the marker is being fired with paint and air.
A blinking green LED is an indication that the there was an error in reading the previous shot command. The eyes
will still function normally even if the green LED is blinking."

http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/manuals/rs.pdf

READ THE MANUAL!!!

Critical
01-02-2009, 02:03 PM
The thing that stood out in my mind was that he took it out of the box and fired rounds. My questions:

- Did you properly charge the supplied 9.6v Java battery before using the marker?
- Are you using the supplied 9.6v Java battery after charging it?

If you took the marker out of the box and threw in some random 9v, then what you describe sounds to me like exactly what would happen. And yes, there is the possibility that you can screw up your board doing that.

Modded-Like-Hell
01-02-2009, 02:16 PM
The thing that stood out in my mind was that he took it out of the box and fired rounds. My questions:

- Did you properly charge the supplied 9.6v Java battery before using the marker?
- Are you using the supplied 9.6v Java battery after charging it?

If you took the marker out of the box and threw in some random 9v, then what you describe sounds to me like exactly what would happen. And yes, there is the possibility that you can screw up your board doing that.

thats what we all thought...thats why we said "read the manual" but of course we got flammed :(

i hope he realize that dragons a mod and he's backed up by the pixie dust and the magic Banned Button we all fear

RSX99
01-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Says nothing in the manual about the red blinking, and actaully green blinking is eye malfunction, a problem with the last shot. Anyone whos not a complete idiot care to answer me? And instead of telling me what i already know, mabye try and tell me how to SOLVE this problem.

You will get much farther in life by being diplomatic. Sometimes it's better to bite your lip then to take the bait.

Jake Thompson
01-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Well Spyder took the gun back, and said it was THERE FAULT with the board, and can happen to anyone. And there was nothing in the manual about the blinking red lights, so before you all post next time, remember to actually know what your talking about.

Modded-Like-Hell
01-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Well Spyder took the gun back, and said it was THERE FAULT with the board, and can happen to anyone. And there was nothing in the manual about the blinking red lights, so before you all post next time, remember to actually know what your talking about.

well then all i can say is... CALL KINGMAN NEXT TIME!!! thats what you should of done first instead of calling us idiots and wasting are time when we are trying to help you... and if you dont like it...try another forum

-MLH

xsvly-fat
01-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah no sense in calling people names...

bigred76
01-09-2009, 02:23 PM

Whoa, loads of fun in this thread. I apologize on behalf of myself (not that that means much, not like Kingman employs me or anything) that this issue was not easily resolved. However, next time you have an issue that you think can be resolved by the members of this forum, please bite yer tongue when people are trying to help you. It's very uncouth and not welcome to do so here.

Good luck with the next one, Jake!

slim and shady
01-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Whoa, loads of fun in this thread. I apologize on behalf of myself (not that that means much, not like Kingman employs me or anything) that this issue was not easily resolved. However, next time you have an issue that you think can be resolved by the members of this forum, please bite yer tongue when people are trying to help you. It's very uncouth and not welcome to do so here.

Good luck with the next one, Jake!

Geeee Red turning over a new leaf? ;)

bigred76
01-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Trying to, but the veins are about to blow out on my neck and forehead. :D

TheDarkShadow
01-11-2009, 07:42 AM

next time YOU post, remember to go... *shuts mouth in fear of a ban*