PDA

View Full Version : quick connect for mr1 stock?

-ShadoW-
12-31-2008, 07:50 PM
i did a search but couldnt find anything.

has any1 got a quick connect for taking off the stock of the mr1? it takes so long using the allen wrench.

oldironmudder
01-01-2009, 01:53 AM
You could drill through the body & stock & put a quick disconnect pin through it like the ones used on the lower tube rear plug.

DFSniper
01-01-2009, 05:07 AM
go to the hardware store and get a longer bolt. i believe i used M5-80 x 16 Hex Cap Screws, but it was a bit too short to unscrew by hand.

:up:

-ShadoW-
01-01-2009, 08:05 AM
You could drill through the body & stock & put a quick disconnect pin through it like the ones used on the lower tube rear plug.

sweet i was hoping to be able to do that. it wont mess anything up? well im very new to paintball and its a new gun so i wont be doing that at the moment. since i figure it will mess up the warranty. but later i will def. drill through it and put a pull pin in it. any1 have problems after drilling through the stock and gun?

actually im looking at teh gun now(havent taken it apart yet,very new to painball lol) but if i screw throught its not going to mess up the spring parts under the stock? if putting a screw or pull pin through the whole gun wont hurt those components then both you guys ideas will awsome where you can really take most the gun apart on field and quickly if something goes wrong.

go to the hardware store and get a longer bolt. i believe i used M5-80 x 16 Hex Cap Screws, but it was a bit too short to unscrew by hand.

:up:

awsome idea man. how long is the m5-80x16. i defintly will be going this route till my warranty runs out

Thanks guys