PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna play?

vikingshadow
12-23-2008, 05:37 PM
Ok, with Christmas break being upon us and a few of us sitting at home, and in honor of the previously failed "Who wants to play Halo PC?" I thought I'd bring in a "Who wants to play Left 4 Dead on the PC tomorrow or Friday?"

My user name is vikingshadow2004 if anyone wants to invite me!

DFSniper
12-23-2008, 05:38 PM
hmm, may have to pick it up... but i have some pb gear to buy first :D

i wish i could find my brother's halo cd.

TheDarkShadow
12-23-2008, 05:50 PM
I have my halo, but I don't know where or how to attach it to my computer :dodgy:

ferret15
12-23-2008, 07:47 PM
damn. just xbox live and i don't go on that much.

chucknorris8040 if you want to add me. i don't play much anymore. but i may be on for the next 2 days

Kunithrayin
12-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Hey I've got Halo PC. Just lmk if anybody wants to play.

HelpDeskHustler
12-23-2008, 08:34 PM
on pc? boo i have it on xbox.

vikingshadow
12-24-2008, 07:15 AM
I had thought about getting it on 360, but after reading many different things about the game, most people were saying it's more fun on the PC so I bought it for that. Also, we don't open presents until tomorrow so the xbox isn't even getting unwrapped until then and I wanted to play it, haha!

I'll be on probably in about an hour from now. Gonna try being the zombie this time!

LostCause
12-24-2008, 07:24 AM
VIKE do you have steam??
or whats your uername go to ? l;ol

vikingshadow
12-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Yeah, when I was installing the game, it had me sign up for a steam account though I probably won't play any of the games you have to buy unless one looks really good.

My username is vikingshadow2004. I think it just took it from my email address because that's not what I would have chosen, haha!

HelpDeskHustler
12-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Yeah, when I was installing the game, it had me sign up for a steam account though I probably won't play any of the games you have to buy unless one looks really good.

My username is vikingshadow2004. I think it just took it from my email address because that's not what I would have chosen, haha!

you can change it at any time, steam is telling me that DOES NOT exist, so i can only add you if i have the ending portion of the email addy (@...com) or if you make a username in file/settings i think

And for the record, I despise FPS on mouse.

UKwithPride
12-24-2008, 12:12 PM
FPS on PC is the ONLY way to play it. lol. But all I play on PC now is DotA anyways... that is until League of Legends is released :D

Ace24
12-24-2008, 12:24 PM
I had thought about getting it on 360, but after reading many different things about the game, most people were saying it's more fun on the PC so I bought it for that. Also, we don't open presents until tomorrow so the xbox isn't even getting unwrapped until then and I wanted to play it, haha!

I'll be on probably in about an hour from now. Gonna try being the zombie this time!

All hardcore FPS fans are going to say it's better on the computer. The keyboard and mouse are better instruments and allow faster reflexes. The problem is, I can't use them anymore. I've gotten so tuned to a controller that I suck with a keyboard and mouse.

Don't get me wrong, I still have Halo on the computer and on Xbox.

DFSniper
12-24-2008, 03:57 PM
FPS on PC is the ONLY way to play it.
QFT. had a lan party one night and the neighbors brought over halo 2. my best friend and i had controller sensitivity at 10 (max) and were still complaining that it aimed too slow. the other kids were like "wft? 10?"

ive been playing BF2142 today and probably going to reinstall UT3 soon.

timmyshoota
12-24-2008, 07:23 PM
I played Left 4 Dead on Xbox the other night. Its fun, but its too short. We played through the story mode and beat the game in one night.

LostCause
12-24-2008, 07:33 PM
the point is to play it over and over again, its nver the same. and Vs. mode is where its at

and Vike theres a ton of great games on STEAM lol, and i got the same error.

vikingshadow
12-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Maybe I'm not doing the steam thing right? I'll check it out again tonight to make sure that I have it set up right.

I've been getting IMs from people - have to get used to that again. Kind of irritating when I'm working on something and the IM box pops up - sort of the reason I got rid of AIM and Messenger...

Oh, I tried playing the versus one and it kicked my butt! I'd respawn and die like two seconds later, haha!