PDA

View Full Version : One of Our Members Needs Prayers

bigred76
03-06-2006, 07:54 PM
OK, I hadn't noticed Josh (Shunut) around for a couple days, so I got kinda worried, because he's always on. First thing I checked was his his MySpace and there amongst his new comments was the answer to my curiosity:

"Hey just so everyone that checks out Josh's page knows he was admitted to Banner Desert last night. He was running a high fever again, so they are running tests to see what is causing it. Lets all just keep him in our thoughts!!! "

Just passing this along hoping that those of you who know him will keep him in your prayers, because he really needs them right now.

durrell
03-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Yeah, pray for my homeboy..let's hope he's alright. :thumbup:

big_daddy_d
03-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Dammit hurry up and get better shunut!!! Keep ya in my thoughts!!!!!

ooglieboogliebob
03-06-2006, 08:19 PM
don't worry he's in my prayers :)

TacTownKilla
03-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Dont even worry bro, im sure you will be sittin back sippin on a cold one in no time. But till then you will be in my prayers also.

druid
03-06-2006, 08:45 PM
...c'mon buddy.......we're root-ing for ya!

DRAGON
03-06-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm rootin too. Is it the same prob as before or something different. This boy has to stay outta these places dag nabbit!!!!!

bigred76
03-07-2006, 12:34 PM
It seems like his last problem, but I don't know if it is exactly the same this time. I'm thinking if it is he might be out of the hospital at the end of the week because they have fought this one off already and know how to do it, but they might hold him in longer since it is a recurring problem and they might be able to find out what's causing it. Keep the prayers coming guys!