PDA

View Full Version : Warped Pro Classic

druid
12-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Took some fresh pics with the Warp on the MiniMag valved PC. It's got a Freak back and custom 2.5" tip...GOD, I love this marker...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/Black%20Mag/WarpedProClassic1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/Black%20Mag/WarpedProClassic2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/Black%20Mag/WarpedProClassic3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/Black%20Mag/WarpedProClassic4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/Black%20Mag/WarpedProClassic6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/Black%20Mag/WarpedProClassic5.jpg

Now what would be nice is if someone were selling EMag lowers around February so I can do her up RIGHT

bigred76
12-02-2008, 12:39 AM
Interesting Paul... Nice barrel blocker... Wonder where mine are... ;)

codymm1014
12-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Nice gun. Like seeing some older guns lately.

DFSniper
12-02-2008, 12:49 PM
nice sticker. whats with the red thing on the barrel though?

druid
12-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Nice gun. Like seeing some older guns lately.
Thanks. Get one and FEEL the difference in quality. This marker is the epitome of "quality doesn't mean faster."
nice sticker. whats with the red thing on the barrel though?
LOL...gotta love GuerrillaAir...
The red thing is IN the barrel. A red aluminum barrel plug that's almost impossible to remove. There are like 4 ORings on it that grab the bore tightly. The open front allows pressure to be bled from the barrel and paint to drip out. When fired, the paint hits the plug (which is like 4" long) and decimates it, leaving only spray to come out. However, these plugs shouldn't be used at a field because the fact that stuff still comes out of the bore. This is one of my "home, working on the marker" plugs...just to show that the marker isn't getting anything in the barrel...

TheDarkShadow
12-02-2008, 01:41 PM
nice setup druid

DFSniper
12-02-2008, 01:41 PM
ok, i thought thats what it was, but i wasnt sure how it stayed in the gun without destroying the bore.

Muddytaco
12-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Now what would be nice is if someone were selling EMag lowers around February so I can do her up RIGHT

just go pneumag and build it yourself for about 1/5 the price of emag lowers.

xsvly-fat
12-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Uhhhh, what is it?

druid
12-02-2008, 11:59 PM
Uhhhh, what is it?
:doah::headbrick::spank::whackhead::headbrick:

If you have to ask, you are either too young or too agg to know :D

just kidding....:D

Pro Classic AutoMag with Warp Feed, Freak back and custom 2.5" tip, MiniMag valve and 12V revvi. I will be putting my RicoLution on it when I'm done reinforcing the shells and painting it

xsvly-fat
12-03-2008, 10:33 AM
:doah::headbrick::spank::whackhead::headbrick:

If you have to ask, you are either too young or too agg to know :D

just kidding....:D

Pro Classic AutoMag with Warp Feed, Freak back and custom 2.5" tip, MiniMag valve and 12V revvi. I will be putting my RicoLution on it when I'm done reinforcing the shells and painting it

Wow, that is a mouth full haha. That is pretty wierd looking but i think I like it :p

By the way, nice shoes.

HelpDeskHustler
12-03-2008, 10:49 AM
sickest ion i've ever seen. :dodgy:

btw druid... left hand warp fed automag? That IS agg.

Taping your gun
use of camo
those pants
oldschool stuff...

it's agg.

druid
12-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Wow, that is a mouth full haha. That is pretty wierd looking but i think I like it :p

By the way, nice shoes.
I won't lie to you...this rig isn't for everyone. It DOES take some getting used to and is a heavy rig to be sporting around...even though I use a remote with it. I'm not one of those ballers that whines about the weight of my marker...I use what I know works. Mags work and work hard. I ran this setup one of the 2 days of my local DDay event (9 hours the first day) and it worked out and ran great. I didn't even notice the weight, even back at camp during run-down time. For the final battle though, I wanted a faster marker and used my Stage 5 with Halo.
...and leave my slippers alone.......lol.

1. sickest ion i've ever seen. :dodgy:

2. btw druid... left hand warp fed automag? That IS agg.

3. Taping your gun
4. use of camo
5. those pants
6. oldschool stuff...

7. it's agg.
1. ::grumbles:: :dodgy:
2. that's Warp RIGHT....for left-handed shooters. I fed it through the bottom of the power feed.
3. Not tape. MARPAT tarp material...genuine milspec issue. It's the same stuff I used on my A5.
4. Always
5. My jammies. No underwear strolling in the place when you ahve 3 daughters milling about...
6. :rawkfist::
7. wonderful.......::eyeroll::

LOL.....

Ace24
12-04-2008, 08:06 AM
*headdesk*

Critical
12-04-2008, 02:50 PM
You know, a Logic trigger frame would look fantastic on that setup. ;) If, that is, you could find someone selling one.

druid
12-04-2008, 09:54 PM
*headdesk*
Problem? Am I missing something?
You know, a Logic trigger frame would look fantastic on that setup. ;) If, that is, you could find someone selling one.
neh. I want EMag lowers for this setup.

HelpDeskHustler
12-05-2008, 05:34 AM
Problem? Am I missing something?
My jammies. No underwear strolling in the place when you ahve 3 daughters milling about... probably that = headdesk

druid
12-05-2008, 07:01 AM
ah....k then.

HelpDeskHustler
12-05-2008, 07:18 AM
oh btw, does the little powerfeed angle-plug work fine being put in the other end? I thought it was longer and would need a longer plug in order to direct the balls properly.

on a side note, I was reflecting on how the warp was like a giant step toward force fed loaders and realized you could basically mount a halo with a tube and it would work the same....

druid
12-05-2008, 07:17 PM
1. oh btw, does the little powerfeed angle-plug work fine being put in the other end? I thought it was longer and would need a longer plug in order to direct the balls properly.

2. on a side note, I was reflecting on how the warp was like a giant step toward force fed loaders and realized you could basically mount a halo with a tube and it would work the same....

1. It is the longer powerfeed plug. This is the one that loads from the top and is specific to the Warp fed/power feed markers configured in this manner: http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=67&categoryID=19

2. You are exactly right. The Warp was THE first force-fed loader ever created - and to where it defies gravity and has a good feed rate. The Halo/variants would load the same way...that all you would need is some kind of bracket to hold the Halo to the VA/Reg and run the hose to the neck. The only thing I'd say about that is the hose would have to have one 180 degree bend in it and then a 45 or 90 degree at the neck. The way the Warp is designed with the ramp action of the silicone discs, that 180 degree bend is eliminated and tubing is less vulnerable to paint hits...

xsvly-fat
12-05-2008, 08:56 PM
I won't lie to you...this rig isn't for everyone. It DOES take some getting used to and is a heavy rig to be sporting around...even though I use a remote with it. I'm not one of those ballers that whines about the weight of my marker...I use what I know works. Mags work and work hard. I ran this setup one of the 2 days of my local DDay event (9 hours the first day) and it worked out and ran great. I didn't even notice the weight, even back at camp during run-down time. For the final battle though, I wanted a faster marker and used my Stage 5 with Halo.
...and leave my slippers alone.......lol.

I don't mind weight at all haha, I'd probably use it just for the looks people gave me :p and the slippers... I'm sorry they are just to awesome...

druid
12-05-2008, 11:31 PM
I don't mind weight at all haha, I'd probably use it just for the looks people gave me :p and the slippers... I'm sorry they are just to awesome...

That's the greatest thing about old school gear...the looks...lol.

I remember when I played Stalingrad in 07 with my Trracer. The looks were priceless but got way more bizarre when I pulled out the 68 Magnum. People whisper when they see you...some are brazen enough to come and ask about it.

My Mag at Normandy was like that but the one kid I wanted to give him a donkey kick..calling my Mag "just an Ion with a different body?" I looked at my buddy and his look was like "Uh oh...." and I showed the kid the laser engraved valve and asked "what does that say?" He looked at it and said, "Oh....::gasp:: OH!!! I'm sorry dude...." and meekly scurried away.....lol. I think it could have been my infamous scowl, but who knows......lol.....

DFSniper
12-06-2008, 02:42 AM
lol, thats awesome!

druid
12-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Thanks.

Right now I'm looking at a Hyperframe for it. Depending on what board it has (likely the 13 and not the 20bps board)...I might UTB the thing.

One thing I'm looking at is how to mount a bounce beam eye. Yeah yeah I know...Level 10 the thing, blah blah. This has a coolness factor if I can pull it off. Making an eye cover won't be a big deal either...it's a single round tube-Hell I can bend sheet metal at that rate...lol.

Classic Mag designs have it that the barrel is also the breech. The ball drops right into the barrel port and the eye can't see through the solid wall of the other side of the barrel. I'd have to drill it out so the eye can shoot straight into where the ball drops and that could cause me an issue. It's a good thing I have a cheap barrel to experiment with because I'm not really looking forward to ruining 3 different barrels (Freak, ThunderPig and CrownPoint) if it's going to fail. One thing I should do is write to Damon and see about how far that IR beam travels...to make sure it transmits through at least 3/8"...proably 7/16" to where the ball loads. In theory, IR beams travel an infiite distance but degrade (to an unusable frequency) after a certain amount of travel. I don't know how far the LED version would travel as opposed to naturan IR. I'm sure it will be just fine, I just want to make sure.....lol....

codymm1014
12-06-2008, 10:29 AM
That's the greatest thing about old school gear...the looks...lol.

I remember when I played Stalingrad in 07 with my Trracer. The looks were priceless but got way more bizarre when I pulled out the 68 Magnum. People whisper when they see you...some are brazen enough to come and ask about it.

My Mag at Normandy was like that but the one kid I wanted to give him a donkey kick..calling my Mag "just an Ion with a different body?" I looked at my buddy and his look was like "Uh oh...." and I showed the kid the laser engraved valve and asked "what does that say?" He looked at it and said, "Oh....::gasp:: OH!!! I'm sorry dude...." and meekly scurried away.....lol. I think it could have been my infamous scowl, but who knows......lol.....

Haha I love the looks you get when you have a gun other than ego, dm, or ions.
I brought my pgp once to a scenario game, and everyone kept saying, is that a pistol? "youre crazy, it only holds like 5 shots"

druid
12-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Haha I love the looks you get when you have a gun other than ego, dm, or ions.
I brought my pgp once to a scenario game, and everyone kept saying, is that a pistol? "youre crazy, it only holds like 5 shots"

I love the looks you get when you have a gun older that the other PLAYER.....lol

druid
12-06-2008, 05:37 PM
heh heh...now I'm making a deal for this frame...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/315bb7q.jpg

druid
12-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Got the frame....here are the pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/HyperframedPC.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/68%20AutoMag/HyperframedPC1.jpg

It's pretty comfy to hold and dry fire. The trigger has no adjustment screws/can't be user-adjusted but the micro-switch is probably in the 100gram range and is tuned very close to the trigger.

I like it........now to get some tame time with it....

oldironmudder
12-21-2008, 01:03 PM
no warp feed?

Where did you get the tip on the freak?

TheDarkShadow
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Me wants mag, I like that you're rep'n the ricolution

druid
12-21-2008, 03:32 PM
oldironmudder - took it off for cleaning and maintenance.

TDS - lol...they go from $90-150 depending on condition, barrel and particular valve/rail/grip combination. If you want to go nuts, I know of a few X-Mags going for $1400+.....And yeah....gotta get the RicoLution out for a day of play...lol....

deano 177
01-04-2009, 05:00 PM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/dean0177/Paintball/Automag.jpg
got it tonight without the gasthru stock.:0 I have always wanted one of these!

TheDarkShadow
01-04-2009, 05:24 PM
sweet pick up