PDA

View Full Version : Who's this Guy?

FredPo
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey Guys,
Wow, browsing through it seems there are a lot of new faces and I see a lot of the regulars as well. Anyways, it's been a while since I've been on here and I haven't even touched a paintball gun in over a year.
I recently bought a house and upon moving some boxes came across my almost finished 2k5'd species intimidator and am maybe feeling the spark again. I lost a bit of interest as all of my friends never had time/money to play and a couple of my local fields shut down so I put the sport aside for a while.
Anyways, just thought I would say hey and let me know what's new. I've been browsing trying to catch up but wow there's a lot of new stuff out there. Nice to see everyone again and take care.

Fred

Ace24
11-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Good to see you! I just traded my ninja 2k5'd Species... :(

Miss it already... but what's coming will get more use.

shunut
11-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Damn, haven't seen you around in a while. Last time I think I talked to you, you were in the process of getting married or something of the sorts. How is life treating you?

especiialypsycho
11-30-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm sure one of the post whores will come over and explain everything. (maybe Bigred,or DF)

DFSniper
11-30-2008, 09:08 PM
holy ****! first durrell post in the kingman OT thread on pbn and then you show up!

psycho, if you need an explanation, you dont need to know :P

durrell
11-30-2008, 09:20 PM
FRED

Did you graduate yet? Married? Still 100 percent muscle? :p

Glad to see you, man.

colonel_moo
11-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Good to see that avatar again man! I think...

vikingshadow
12-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Welcome back!

marvin-martian
12-01-2008, 05:34 AM
so..give us more updates!

FredPo
12-01-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey guys,
Yes, I'm married now and am a happy owner of a nice ranch home. Married life is good and spend most of my time working. In my free time, I'm still playing in some bball leagues and pumping iron. I've recently trimmed down from about 230 lbs. (probaly 15%-16% bodyfat)to around 215 lbs at around 12%-13% bodyfat.
As for the real topic of paintball, I've still got "Sil" and she's just beautiful. I've got her completely together except for a few minor details like an asa. I'm also in need of an air tank at this present moment but I'm definately wanting to get back into the sport full go.
What's new with all you guys?

Fred

FredPo
12-01-2008, 06:14 AM
Durrell,
Yes, I did graduate College back in May of 2007 and been working ever since as an account manager. I'm still hitting the weights 3-4 days per week. Never will quit that, it's an addiction. How have you been? Still in Biz?

Fred

bamf-hacker
12-01-2008, 07:31 AM
Hey Welcome back Fred.... Congrats on the Wife and house.

Hoppy11
12-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey Fred!

Another OS guy back, love it! Glad to hear life is treating you well. Hopefully you get back into it because I always enjoyed seeing your markers and projects lol.

And yes, they were dumb enough to make me a mod. Bwahahahahahaha.

DFSniper
12-01-2008, 08:29 AM
it was a toss-up between taco and hopps. it was a tie, but i think they announced hoppy last :p

durrell
12-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Durrell,
Yes, I did graduate College back in May of 2007 and been working ever since as an account manager. I'm still hitting the weights 3-4 days per week. Never will quit that, it's an addiction. How have you been? Still in Biz?

Fred

Been good..junior in college and working in IT now. Not in business anymore, couldn't compete with the big dogs. :)

Glad to hear things are going well for you.

DFSniper
12-01-2008, 09:45 AM
d, i'll need to catch you on AIM, thinking about switching to IT. found out that engineering isnt my thing.

Team Ramrod
12-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey Fred, Glad to see you back!

Some nutrition and weights questions came up on another board which led me think about what you were up to the last few years. Good to see your doing well!

durrell
12-01-2008, 10:55 AM
d, i'll need to catch you on AIM, thinking about switching to IT. found out that engineering isnt my thing.

I made the same decision.

Catch me anytime, you have my SN. :)

Hossy
12-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Dear Fred.
I have been waiting online for forever for you to still continue or last conversations that we had awhile ago. Im glad your back and maybe Ill see you online soon!

ferret15
12-01-2008, 12:07 PM
:) hi i'm ferret! ... um yeah i'm relativity new on the forums. but nice to meet you. **** i want to spend more time here but i guess being stressed out a bout school right now would make sense.

FredPo
12-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Durrell, well I'm sorry to hear the biz didn't work out for ya but I'm glad everything else is going well for ya.
Hoppy, can't believe they made you a mod. What has this place gone to? NOt just kidding but I'm glad to see that you are still around.
Hossy, I will definately look forward to future conversations via AIM regarding Timmies and other misc. items. Also glad to see that you are still around.
Bamf, I appreciate the welcome back and thank you regarding the wife and house.
I'm also glad to see the ole DF Sniper around.
All you guys still playing ball? I'm not even wondering about you Hoppy cause I know you probaly still aren't playing and just sitting on these forums and AOL like usual.
I'm assuming the ole Drefish is still around. Haven't spoke with him in a while.

Fred

Hoppy11
12-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Hoppy, can't believe they made you a mod. What has this place gone to? NOt just kidding but I'm glad to see that you are still around.

Fred

I wonder the same thing every time I log in to see that I am still a Mod.

All you guys still playing ball? I'm not even wondering about you Hoppy cause I know you probaly still aren't playing and just sitting on these forums and AOL like usual.

Fred

As a matter a fact, I play practically every weekend now. Just rec ball but I am still tearing it up with the Imp.

LOL, I won't even do the stupid scroll all the way down trick to try to make you think that all of that above this wasn't a lie. I played once this year and it was reball. BUT, I am still rocking the Imp LOL.

FredPo
12-01-2008, 09:52 PM
LOL, Hoppy I was going to ask if you still had the impulse but I thoughts surely it had moved on. I gotta give you some props for staying old school with the imp. Well glad to see that you are still involved in the sport. Your one time outing was once more than I got to play. Gosh I hate the area I live in, not many fields and no one's very serious about it.

Fred

bigred76
12-02-2008, 03:25 AM
Fred!!! Good to see ya, man! In the time you've been gone, Chris has come in and left and come back to the sport... twice? Or was it three times? I don't remember, but he's back, just doesn't post. Dre's gone into hiding methinks, I haven't seen him on in a while...

DFSniper
12-02-2008, 03:27 AM
fred, i just picked up gun #6, but i've only played about 4-5 times this year.

FredPo
12-02-2008, 06:01 AM
Fred!!! Good to see ya, man! In the time you've been gone, Chris has come in and left and come back to the sport... twice? Or was it three times? I don't remember, but he's back, just doesn't post. Dre's gone into hiding methinks, I haven't seen him on in a while...

Big Red,
It's good to see you as well. I'm not surprised by chris coming and going. Seems like nothing has changed with him. He's probaly owned one of every type of marker since he's come and gone by now. Same ole Chris.

FredPo
12-02-2008, 06:03 AM
fred, i just picked up gun #6, but i've only played about 4-5 times this year.

Yeah, I've usually got that same problem. I think I enjoy the trading/building the markers just as much as playing the dang sport. I think I've got about $800 invested in the spyder Sil (Custom built 2k5'd Species Timmy)and have yet to air her up. I still enjoy that part though.

Fred

Griff
12-02-2008, 06:38 AM
Hi Fred I'm Matt glad to here your doing well and welcome back to the forum. Can't wait to see some completed pic's of the timmy.

DFSniper
12-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I've usually got that same problem. I think I enjoy the trading/building the markers just as much as playing the dang sport. I think I've got about $800 invested in the spyder Sil (Custom built 2k5'd Species Timmy)and have yet to air her up. I still enjoy that part though.

Fred

i have that problem too. $400 and 100 dremel bits into my spyder and its still not LP (no valve :p)! then i got frustrated and bought a timmy!

timmyshoota
12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
I can't believe someone just now told me Fred's back. You people are slacking at keeping me up on the news.

Modded-Like-Hell
12-05-2008, 09:33 PM
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DFSniper
12-06-2008, 03:43 AM
I can't believe someone just now told me Fred's back. You people are slacking at keeping me up on the news.

well chris, if you came around here more often, you wouldnt have this problem :p

bigred76
12-07-2008, 04:04 AM
I was the one who told him, too... Chris didn't even IM me back saying "ty" or anything... Next time I just won't let him know the world's screeching to a halt, yeesh! :rolleyes:

FredPo
12-08-2008, 06:12 AM

Chris, my man. Good to see ya. How's life treating you?

Fred

timmyshoota
12-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Chris, my man. Good to see ya. How's life treating you?

Fred

Eh, its up and its down. A lot of down, but nothing I can't handle.

FredPo
12-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Eh, its up and its down. A lot of down, but nothing I can't handle.

Good deal. You still playing. What are you temporarily using as a marker at this point?

Fred

DFSniper
12-11-2008, 04:11 PM
didnt chris just buy back one of his old shockers?

timmyshoota
12-13-2008, 11:40 AM
I still play, and yeah I have one of my old Shockers again, but I'm probably selling all my stuff to pay off debt I got.

FredPo
12-19-2008, 11:19 PM
I still play, and yeah I have one of my old Shockers again, but I'm probably selling all my stuff to pay off debt I got.

LOL, I definately remember that shocker.

Fred