PDA

View Full Version : EM-1 / Primal Delrin Hammer

RainInBlood
11-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I might be getting some delrin hammers made for EM-1 and Primals. This could open up more tuning possibilities. Not looking to make any profit here cause honestly there really isn't any concidering "We"(EM-1 and Primal owners) are so few. It will probably be delrin with a steal rod through the middle for strength and valve contact point. It should be conciderably lighter than the stock hammer. Just trying to get a head count who would be interested so i can see how many to order. As for price ...i'm still waitin on the guy to email me back about that part. I'll let you guys know!

oldironmudder
12-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Do I really need to post?

Wanna see who can get the lightest hammer made?

pinkanese
12-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I might be interested in one, really depends on the cost. I am a poor lad.

BTW Iron, you still have plans for a rock adapter?

oldironmudder
12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
ya, when we get home here in a bit im gonna start drawing it up. It will basicly screw in like the stocker & let a micro rock screw right in & you will still have the life time warrenty for the reg.

pinkanese
12-03-2008, 02:34 PM
That's cool, how will the hose work out? that is assuming we are talking about a 'cocker rock. You know what just send me the drawings if you don't mind I would liek to see this.

RainInBlood
12-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Check it out this is basically how it works.
http://www.icd-owners.com/html/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/normal_minirockA.jpg
The only thing he will have to have machined is the base part that screw into the body because the bushmaster threads are different than the em1 threads (you already knew that) . The thread hole for the hose is plugged with that set screw.

Here is a pic of the normal rock reg so you can see the difference.
http://www.icd-owners.com/html/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10030/normal_minirockbreakdown.JPG

pinkanese
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh I see now, that's cool. I could definately go for one of those!