PDA

View Full Version : Question about FirstCall Paintball...

DirtySouth
11-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Do they ship via USPS? I placed an order yesterday to be shipped to my P.O.Box, and it still hasn't shipped. Kinda worried that it didn't warn me or anything and I might not receive my items. Any feedback is appreciated...

Thanks.

bamf-hacker
11-28-2008, 06:19 PM
It is a holiday weekend. I would give it till Monday.

DirtySouth
11-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Ah, thank you. =]

Griff
11-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Not shure but have had many good orders with them.

shunut
11-28-2008, 07:16 PM
D use to have a contract with them and anything I ever order was shipped via UPS.

dizzy
11-29-2008, 06:54 AM
They shipped almost all my orders through UPS, unless it was something small. In that case, they'd use USPS.

By Monday, they should have it shipped. Sometimes they didn't even alert me that they had already sent it out, so it might just be that. Always quick shipping, though. I'd say just call to make sure if they haven't sent an e-mail by Monday.

DirtySouth
11-29-2008, 08:04 AM
They shipped almost all my orders through UPS, unless it was something small. In that case, they'd use USPS.

By Monday, they should have it shipped. Sometimes they didn't even alert me that they had already sent it out, so it might just be that. Always quick shipping, though. I'd say just call to make sure if they haven't sent an e-mail by Monday.

Thanks. I only ordered a new valve and a board. =]

durrell
11-29-2008, 08:37 AM
FirstCall is an EXCELLENT company. You have nothing to worry about. :)

vikingshadow
11-29-2008, 08:53 AM
2nd that. Never had a single issue with them.

Ordering around this time of year (or any holiday) is pretty sketchy as we don't know the hours they keep. Like the others said, I bet it goes out Monday, or at the latest Tuesday. Shoot, it could even go out today!