PDA

View Full Version : limewire or frostwire??

G_O_O_D_Y17
03-06-2006, 03:29 PM
i dont have a clue about any of this stuff but i just wanted to know if its leagal if it hurts your computer how many people have it and if i should get it.

xNinja-Dolphinx
03-06-2006, 03:37 PM
It is Illegal and this thread will probably get locked because Illegal topics aren't allowed

Please remember, this is a family website that is used by young adults as well as the 60-year old generation. With the large range of ages, we kindly ask that any and all content that you post be not vulgar, hateful, threatening, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, or violative of any laws. Posting such content in any form will not be tolerated.

jcrazyjj
03-06-2006, 03:42 PM
torrents

cov boy
03-06-2006, 03:44 PM
If your talking about "down loading" then go with limewire it's one of the best free down loaders out there..never never ever use KAZZA it's were spyware lives.

claustrophobia9
03-06-2006, 03:55 PM
yea just delete this tread and save mods from wasting their times.

cov boy
03-06-2006, 03:57 PM
why?

ooglieboogliebob
03-06-2006, 04:54 PM
cuz it's ILLEGAL .. and illegal things can't be posted ... watch this ..

Please remember, this is a family website that is used by young adults as well as the 60-year old generation. With the large range of ages, we kindly ask that any and all content that you post be not vulgar, hateful, threatening, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, or violative of any laws. Posting such content in any form will not be tolerated.

See the bold ?? .. yeah that

big_daddy_d
03-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Mods just lock the thread ;) PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRedBarron
03-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Post any further in this thread will result in a 5 day temp ban. This will be deleted.

PIRATING MUSIC OFF THE INTERNET IS ILLEGAL, THIS SITE DOES NOT CONDONE THE USE OF ANY SITE OR SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN DEEMED ILLEGAL POSTING ABOUT THESE SITES WILL RESULT IN DELETION OF THREAD.