PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have this problem

Thricearch
11-20-2008, 05:32 AM
i rarely ever chop with my MR1 running on Co2..though when i do, it is to the extreme..i play in extremely cold temperatures so i use frostbites or other paint that is fit for the cold..

though when i break, the bolt literally goes through the paintball and it jams in the forward position..if you can't picture it, imagine the bolt jamming forward and having the shell of the paintball wedged in between the frame of the gun and the bolt itself..i have to completely strip down the gun and use tweezers to pull out the shell particles because it is impossible to manually cock back the bolt

does anyone else have this problem?..its a fixable problem but takes about an hour away from the day

Ace24
11-20-2008, 06:20 AM
Takes arm muscle. You can pull it back, just is hard to.

Yep, you need to get a new bolt with an o-ring in the front to prevent it. Alamocitypaintball.com has good ones.

police_brutality
11-20-2008, 09:29 AM
happened to me this passed weekend, i just used a rod to unjam it

Kunithrayin
11-20-2008, 11:27 AM
well you do have to take it apart to clean it but if your in game and don't feel like quiting then you can pull back really really hard and it will cock, take off the barrel and push a squegee as far back as you can, then run it through the barrel and you should be fine. you'll still need to clean it out later though.

sneekypete
11-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Yes like eveybody said it take a little force to re-cock the bolt but it has happend to my MR-1 before. I would worry about running Co2 in the cold however. Should be abouve 10* celcius i beleive

deano 177
12-17-2008, 11:18 AM
get a wooden dowl to push the bolt back. wood= no damage to the bolt.