PDA

View Full Version : WTS guns and equipment

SoldierzHonor
03-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Well guys, I've been having issues as of late and paintball isnt much of a priority at this time. I'll start listing my gear to sell and will have pictures up soon. I hope to get back into this wonderful sport but have to get my mind set straight before doing anything else. Here is the start of my sale. Thank you in advance. More will come also. These pics are from the people i bought them from. I have yet to use them other than about a hopper of paint each. I can get current pictures if needed. The excal doesnt have a tadao btw

Green and Black acid wash excalibur. Nelson board, matching barrel and sidewinder reg, mitey max, 25g trigger switch, humphrey noids. This gun is in immaculate condition and very smooth with a very light trigger pull $450

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4697/acidwashexcal6ec.jpg

Gloss Gold '04 viking, pandora board, eyes, BP no-rider, dye stickies, SCM, miteyMAx, modded slingblade with bearings, 25g switch, has a normal barrel but can throw in a evil pipe set with a 12" and 14" tips. This is an extremely nice rig. $650

http://www.flagpull.com/free/gold%20vike%201.jpg
http://www.flagpull.com/free/gold%20vike%202.jpg

my email: jesterzlaf@aol.com
AIM: JesterzLaf (if I'm away from my computer, leave a msg)

SoldierzHonor
03-07-2006, 12:22 AM
no offers...

I've been out of the loop for awhile guys, if the prices are high, let me know plz. Thanks

cov boy
03-07-2006, 01:27 AM
i'd take the top one but im in the uk and dont think you can send it?

SoldierzHonor
03-07-2006, 09:38 AM
I'll ship anywhere but may be a bit more for overseas shipping. I'll have to find out prices shipped to UK.

SoldierzHonor
03-09-2006, 04:45 PM
no other interest in these guns?

dfwjustin
03-09-2006, 04:48 PM
WOW amazing guns man wish i had the cash

03TiburonGT
03-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Absolutely stunning viking. I hope it goes to a good home

Free up!

SoldierzHonor
03-12-2006, 12:11 AM
thx guys :)

up

big_daddy_d
03-12-2006, 12:42 AM
open to trades?

SoldierzHonor
03-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Sorry, I need to get this stuff gone. If no interest by next weekend, I'll just carry everything down and put on cosignment. I'll look through my gear and have a full list of all my stuff soon. Hopefully tonight or latest tomorrow. Thanks

HITMAN
03-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Are you intrested in sellin the grip (dye)if so would let me know.

adriann222
03-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Man I wish I could get them your angel was the best marker I have ever owned. But I don't have that kinda cash. Good luck to ya.

SoldierzHonor
04-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks adriann, Im in a spot and need money fast. I'll drop the price of the excalibur to $450. The viking I'll throw in the evil pipe for the price listed. 14" evil pipe with all backs and case and will include a 12" tip as well. If interested, my email is JesterzLaf@aol.com

I had good feedback on the KUSA forums but havent started one as of yet here. I can give feedback from other forums also and ebay. I'll ship USPS priority to anywhere in the US as soon as I recieve the MO. I need a money order so email me and I'll give my home address and phone number if needed. This is firm so no lowballers please. This is a great deal and you wont regret it. Have alot of other items but if these dont sell at these prices, I can't see anything of mine selling. Sorry, but absolutely no parting the guns out.

Also have a Gold X milled bushy if anyone is interested I'll let go for $250. this is an extremely fast gun and has PDS. Also have a Dust Black Cobra Mamba IR3 with Cobra Tattoo that needs a new ram. Have the old one still and a new titanium hammer to go with. Alot of ups on the angel and comes with car charger. Have a complete O-ring kit and an unopened love juice tube also with it. Have a Angel Air 68/4500 that has a leak but should be an easy fix for someone who knows what they are doing. Was told its an o-ring that needs replaced in tank reg. has a new blue lcd cover and in hydro.

If anything sparks your interest, lemme know, people who've dealt with me before can tell you I'm easy to deal with. I really need the money fast so hurry and email me lol.

Going to just stick with my spyders and primal for now and get back into paintball soon I hope.

Beat these prices with a stick...I dare ya :)

All guns are in perfect working order unless otherwise listed.

thanks guys,
SH

adriann222
04-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Shoot me some pics of the bushy to adriann222@yahoo.com also you might want to try the bushy at www.icd-owners.com or on ebay. Bushies have been rare on ebay lately and last week they were selling in the 200+ range (i'm always keeping an eye on the market).

SoldierzHonor
04-07-2006, 10:37 AM
thanks bro, I'll try and get pictures up tomorow night of the bushy, angel, and anything else. My camera is being a pain :)

SoldierzHonor
04-09-2006, 11:55 PM
sorry, camera wont even come on, I'll get pics somehow, if no interest is shown in the 2 listed guns, I guess I'll just have to cancel the sale and go another route. This is a good price for these guns. I have feedback, not much anymore after the old KUSA thread was shutdown but no worries guys. I had alot of feedback there...Need the money very soon. Can do paypal now also. $600 for the viking and barrel set with both tips and $450 for the Excal. If no interest at these prices, I'll drop the sale on wednesday. This is a firm sacrifice. Will also look at trades but not at the $600 and $450 price. Only if they include cash will I consider any trades. Thanks. Last try and my last up.

SoldierzHonor
04-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Well the f/s thread isnt working and had 2 lowball offers and one of them even didnt come through. You can close this thread, guess I'm just going to ebay them and hope to get an extension. This is the last time I'll check this so if you are interested, email me: JesterzLaf@aol.com

I'll take $400 for the excal and would have sworn the viking would sell at that price with a pipe barrel and extra tip. I thought wrong. Again, email me any interests in either gun. See ya guys.

SoldierzHonor signing off