PDA

View Full Version : CP reg for MR2?

propaintballer2378
11-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Please help i really wanted a CP reg for my mr2 but i was told they won't fit onto it. I called badlands and a few other places they all said a inline CP reg won't fit? I was told you could fit them on it be for by some one else. Please help can I get a inline CP reg for my mr2? If I can where do I install it?

slim and shady
11-15-2008, 06:58 PM
yes they fit and whats nice is that there small enough to go right through the forgrip so you dont even know its there.

propaintballer2378
11-16-2008, 11:43 AM
yes they fit and whats nice is that there small enough to go right through the forgrip so you dont even know its there.

What size do I get? the pro shop said they only carry one size but didn't say which. Roughly how many cm long does it have to be? Do i have to get anything special to adapt it with to?Thanks so much for the help.

slim and shady
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM
you ,ay need a metric adapter I would shoot red a pm he will know for sure.

propaintballer2378
11-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Ok, whos red? theredbarron?

bigred76
11-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Say wut? Heard my name. :)

I must say (jokingly), some pro you are! :D

Well, for hosing, it would be in standard threading (1/8" NPT) for the regulator end. That would mean you'd either need a steel braided hose in standard or a macro fitting in standard. For the ASA end, I BELIEVE it might be standard threaded, so you could get away without using an adapter like this one: http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/4958746/4991558.htm

I will check around for you, however, and see if I can definitively give you an answer on that ASA threading before you order parts.

As for the CP regulator... there are actually FIVE (5) different kinds. Short, Short w/ gauge, Long, Long w/ gauge, and Shorty 2k8 Matrix threaded. Their sizes in inches are listed on each of their respective product pages in this category: http://store.customproducts.us/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=4 Metric conversions can be done via Google rather easily for the lengths you would like in millimeters.

propaintballer2378
11-16-2008, 07:06 PM
I have a stock MR2 so if I just buy the adaptor I can put in the CP shorty reg? without buying special hosing for it? and will all the CP regs ( not with gauges ) fit?

bigred76
11-17-2008, 11:32 AM
That's the thing... do you want macro (I suggest it), or steel braided line?

The CP's diameter fits according to Slim, so I wouldn't doubt it'd be fine in there. The only issue I see stopping you is that CP's are HPA only. CO2 and them don't get along so well.

propaintballer2378
11-17-2008, 12:17 PM
I only use compressed air and why should I use a macro line over a steel braided hose? and I don't need an adaptor then?

'01edgered
11-24-2008, 12:12 PM
where is the velocity adjustment on the CP regs