PDA

View Full Version : Battery drain?

Griff
11-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Does any also notice that they can charge there battery and three days later the Battery is working at or worse than a 9 volt for battery life. What can I do to Help this? My battery is 3 months old and followed charging instuctions sent with marker.:question:

Hossy
11-13-2008, 04:35 PM
You gotta charge it the night before you play. If you use a 9volt you will most likely mess up the board.

DRAGON
11-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Does any also notice that they can charge there battery and three days later the Battery is working at or worse than a 9 volt for battery life. What can I do to Help this? My battery is 3 months old and followed charging instuctions sent with marker.:question:

It's normal, you didn't do anything wrong. This has been happening for the past few generations of Spyder's. It happens with the older boards as well, it just takes a bit longer to drain the battery -

Griff
11-16-2008, 06:09 AM
So is it then that the battery losses it's power or is it ,a flaw in the boards that drains the Battery, or both? (I say flaw Becouse if there is a way to fix it why don't they?) Why it bothers me is I with My E-M98 and the APE board I could make it Threw a 24 hour game on a standerd 9 volt. shooting 2-4 cases. But with my VS 2 I had to shut down and charge around 9pm.