PDA

View Full Version : i'm gay!

pman15
03-06-2006, 01:47 PM
i have recently bought a velocity screw lock on tuesday{the tuesday as in last week} and i am very unhappy with kingmans shipping i have waited about 4 days now and have just recieved a letter from kingman confirming that my order will not be arriving till another 10 days{march 16} so for all your people that want 2 order things from this site i suggest you don't and order it from another site because average shipping is about 4 days for your order 2 come. so that is why i am telling you this for all you people that want 2 order things from kingman.

ooglieboogliebob
03-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Huh ??

You really don't need the lockscrew in order to use your gun .. it just keeps the velocity in one spot ...

I like kingman for several reasons. They'll send you new parts with no questions asked .. and they're really nice. Im not sure but you did get that screw for free right ?? .. then why complain ?? Besides you coulda ran down to home depot and got a screw from there if you want it so bad. It's a measly 3 dollars ... not to mention it's probably in a pack of 50 .. and then just use your hack saw.

pman15
03-06-2006, 03:14 PM
that title was accidentaly put ther its supposed 2 be thats gay not im gay

don't worry im not gay

ZippyWilikens286
03-06-2006, 03:23 PM
well...I dont really see anything wrong with being gay even if you were...just an different life style that alot of people get bashed for....

ooglieboogliebob
03-06-2006, 03:28 PM
... eh .. guess ur right .. but i read in this article that most of the people that are homophobes are really actually gay .. just afraid to express their actual emotions

BTW QUIT PUTTING MESSAGES IN MY FEEDBACK !!!!!!!!!!!
second time you've done this :mad:

ZippyWilikens286
03-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Oh damn, at first I thought you were talking to me but then I saw his post rofl:rolleyes: