PDA

View Full Version : Happy Veteran's Day!

vikingshadow
11-11-2008, 03:50 AM
I, for one, have much respect for those who served and are serving right now. Those of you on these boards - THANK YOU! The sacrifice, willingness to lay your life on the line to make sure I can have my freedom, well - YOU are appreciated every day of the year.

bamf-hacker
11-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Thank you for defending our freedom, both those soldiers fighting now and those in the past.

Thank You!!!

DFSniper
11-11-2008, 05:16 AM
:flag: :tank2:

glad to know that there are still people who value their freedom. its the people like you that make me want to join the military too. and lets not forget their family members who go through almost as much as they do. ;)

RSX99
11-11-2008, 06:03 AM
Enjoy the recognition boys. About time someone gave a ****. Everyone is worried about the economy and the military has taken a back seat at the moment.

Here's to you, keep fighting the good fight!

interceptorMR2
11-11-2008, 07:06 AM
its the people like you that make me want to join the military too.

Exactly my thinking. All of you guys in the services or who were in the services, I have a ton of respect for you guys and what you do. The ability to lay aside your way of life to preserve our's as a nation is incredible and still, many may take that for granted. You guys give so much, it can be very difficult sometimes to give back. THANK YOU :flag:

TheDarkShadow
11-11-2008, 03:36 PM
THANK YOU Vets

Hossy
11-11-2008, 05:25 PM
To all those on the board, thank you!

Just a day is not much, and yall definitely deserve more. Thanks again.

VS3 Sniper
11-11-2008, 06:30 PM
^ Agreed. Seems like their should be a veterans month or something like that for people that have given so much.