View Full Version : Virtue Board Help
11-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Just got the board Put it into my RS all the lights turn on and goes threw the rainbow of colors but i have now clue how to get into sertin modes. and after i load in some balls its telling me the eyes are malfunctioning i don't get it the batter is fully charged i just need some help on how to get this thing firing.
11-05-2008, 07:48 AM
have you read the manual? try virtues sit if you didnt get one.
11-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Ya I read it front to back there site isn't seeming to be to helpful was hopeing some one here could shed some light on it for me
11-07-2008, 12:57 AM
Eye issue, eh? Is this with or without air? What kind of balls? Are the eyes installed properly? Are the eyes attached to the board properly?
EDIT: How to operate the board, taken from the Virtue website under the "Tech" tab of their Spyder board's product page.
If you want to change the debounce to 2 you would:
1. With the marker off, and Dipswitch 2 in the on position, hold the trigger and turn the marker on.
2. The LED will now cycle through a rainbow of colors and stop on yellow.
3. Tap the trigger once so the LED glows green.
4. Pull and hold the trigger until the LED starts to flash (factory default for debounce is 5, so the LED will flash 5 times).
5. When the LED stops flashing, quickly tap the trigger 2 times.
6. The LED will now flash 2 times, and then flash through the rainbow of colors, and stop on green, indicating the new value has been set.
7. To exit programming mode, shut the marker off.
With Dipswitch 2 in the on position, hold the trigger and turn the marker on. The LED will then cycle through a rainbow of colors and stop on yellow. Tapping the trigger will then toggle through the different programming modes:
Programming Mode Color
Firing Mode Yellow
Ramp Activation Speed Red
Ramp Percentage Flickering Yellow
Dwell Flickering Green
Eye Sensitivity Flickering Red
AMB (Anti-Mechanical Bounce) Flashing Yellow
ABS (Anti-Bolt Stick) Flashing Green
Max Rate of Fire Flashing Red
12-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes it is with air the eyes are in there write spots and attached properly and i use both Diablo heat and formula 13 paintballs
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
What are your dip switches on? Make sure the 3 and 4 are off.