PDA

View Full Version : Horrible day, need prayers guys

xtraking
03-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey guys i dont post on here to often anymore, but i really need your prayers guys for my grandpa.
Today i came home to find my dads parents at my house. It was kind of weird i asked why everyone was home. So my dad tells em to go inside and i see my mom crying, she comes up and says, david boupple (greek for grandpa) died. Alex Kostopoulous died in his sleep last night at the age of 67. His birthday is this friday and wow its just so hard. Him and my dad are probably the hardest workers i know, my grandpa is greek and came over when he was 30. Hes had his rigt leg shattered to millions of peices (literally) back injured to where they didnt know if he woul walk again, and it didnt help that he was the onlu one that could drive in my moms family at the time, and he was greek, spoke veryy little english, and people just did not like greeks. Sorry im typing this all out, thers alot more but i just gotta get it out.
Please pray for him guys, pray for him and my grandmother cus she was the one that found him on the sofa this morning. She talks to his picture now saying to wake up and comeback and it just breaks me heart.

Please guys, please pray.

Thanks,
Dave

03TiburonGT
03-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Wow, I don't know what to say. I'm sending prayers your and your family's way. Thank you for sharing this with us, I know I will keep you in my thoughts.

~shocktheman~
03-06-2006, 05:29 AM
Wow sounded pretty "all of a sudden..." Will definately pray for you and the family

DFSniper
03-06-2006, 09:25 AM
wow, will do. both my grandparents are 66, and you never know whatll happen. you think they'll still be around for a long time and the next day...WHAM! if its any comfort, at least you know he went painlessly...

ooglieboogliebob
03-06-2006, 01:33 PM
it'll be on my prayers list

cov boy
03-06-2006, 01:58 PM
bad news man..sos

bigred76
03-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I'll be praying for ya too, Dave. Keep your chin up!

DRAGON
03-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Sorry to hear about your gramps xtra. I'm pullin for ya bra -

NB_Hacker_NB
03-06-2006, 08:37 PM
In my prayers always. I know how hard it is to lose a grandpaw.

xtraking
03-07-2006, 12:06 PM
thanks guys. tongith and tomorrow are the viewings, then thursday is the funeral. I think im gonig to shaev my head because the last time i saw him , two sundays ago, he called me a damn hippy like he always does and told me to get my haircut. I promised him i would soon, so i think out of respect im going to before the viewing.

Dave

DFSniper
03-07-2006, 12:37 PM
you should.