PDA

View Full Version : Hoppy Halloween Everyone!!!

Hoppy11
10-31-2008, 04:05 PM
Soooooo Trick or Treat???

I personally wouldn't mind a ton of candy, but I have and I know most of us have out grown the Trick Or Treat stage but I'm still going to a Halloween party. If you are going out to night T or T or to an "adult" party, what are you dressing up as? I am dressing up as Johnny Cash... We'll see how this turns out.

DFSniper
10-31-2008, 04:09 PM
nice. im sitting at home, bored. my parents decorated the front yard really nice, but out house is at a dead end on top of the hill, so not many people walk all the way up through the neighborhood. :( and my best friend is at a costume party with his friend, and he's going as Iron Man. i have my Punisher shirt on, and was thinking about dry firing my timmy in the front yard :p

bamf-hacker
10-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Happy Halloween and good night all. Trick or treating with a 2 and 5 year old wipes us old guys out...

TheDarkShadow
10-31-2008, 06:01 PM
halloween party tomorow, and im a DD tonight for my bro, and I'm makin $20

vikingshadow
10-31-2008, 06:46 PM
Stayed at the school grading papers as long as I could before the pranksters came out, then came home. Wife and youngest daughter were already out trick or treating (score!) but I'm sort of sad as I believe this will be her last "official" one...

Got in a fright fest of a workout in, though, without any interuptions for a change. Just finished legs and back - I'm friggin' toast right now!

Gonna spend the rest of the night watching horror flicks.

Kunithrayin
10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
I dressed up as "Super", my costume consisted of a white shirt with the word "SUPER" written on it and a red cape

Ace24
10-31-2008, 07:28 PM
**** Halloween. **** holidays.

bigred76
10-31-2008, 07:36 PM
halloween party tomorow, and im a DD tonight for my bro, and I'm makin $20

When he's out of it tell him he said twenty $20 bills. ;)

Paradox313
11-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Kidnapped a friend for his B-day, brought him to an empty house (Don't worry, we were allowed to be there), gave him some birthday spankings and wedgies, and he was confused as hell where he was.
We kidnapped him when he was watching The Strangers, so it have off the scare tactic. Could have been alot easier if we planned it better, but it just didn't work out. Used zip ties and he got out of his hands.
All in all, it was the best Halloween we've had in a long time.

marvin-martian
11-01-2008, 10:33 AM
i just washed my car. it was egged last night. pricks.

LostCause
11-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Senior mixer tonight for me, so gf, me , best freind, two toher girls and another guy are bineg the Flintstones. :D will be fun

calebh
11-01-2008, 03:17 PM
**** Halloween. **** holidays.
bah humbug!

disclaimer: story requires some knowledge of new orleans to fully understand the epicness of the adventures

i started at a friends party on esplanade and bourbon, walked down frenchmen, chilled at pravda on decatur, ate on bourbon, then caught the streetcar home about 4:15

an attempted explanation for the tourists:

as for my friend's party, i heard there were 580 bottles of wine consumed by the end of the night. frenchmen street is more local-oriented, so there's more people and fewer tourists than on bourbon. all i'm going to say is zombie dance party. pravda is always an interesting place, in a very interesting part of the french quarter. one of my favorite bars, actually. and it was especially unique last night. i really can't describe it any better than that. i can say that i don't know how many had actually dressed up special for halloween. i know one of the bartenders didn't really... and i'm sure you all know bourbon street. a bunch of drunk, middle-aged tourists in costume... absolutely hilarious. and finally the streetcar... pretty much awesome.

this, while coordinating a group of like 20. i don't know why i got put in charge of coordinating everything, but it was interesting... most left while i stayed in pravda with others, and i got three calls from three people about ten minutes apart saying they were all at cafe du monde, all on bourbon, and then all heading home. not entirely sure what they were really up to, but it was another two hours before i was finally headed home.

it was an epic adventure :D

marvin-martian
11-01-2008, 05:48 PM
so on top of my car getting egged last night, out mercedes got keyed today. right in our driveway. wtf.

Paradox313
11-01-2008, 06:26 PM
so on top of my car getting egged last night, out mercedes got keyed today. right in our driveway. wtf.

That's just plain ****ing rude man. I can understand eggs, toilet paper, maybe a flaming bag of crap, but keying a car? And a Mercedes nonetheless. I'm sorry man.
Next year have a camrecorder and some lights.

Even I'm not that cruel. Though I did pull off a prank last night. Around 4 am me and my buddies got together and went over to another friends house. We gathered up literally all of the pumpkins on the block and stacked them in front of the door. Even stacked some at an angle on the door so when the door opened, pumpkins fell in.

VS3 Sniper
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
^ lol

a few years ago some friends of mine went to another friends house and completely shrink wraped his car. I'm talkin doors, trunk, hood, the whole 9 yards. Best part was when his mom came out at 4 a.m. and yelled "Cody, Did you shrink wrap your car?"

Back on topic....I took my lil sister to The George Bush Presidential Library & Museum, They were giving out candy (the good stuff too) and they had a costume contest. All in all a pretty boreing night.

That really sucks about your benz marv.

TheDarkShadow
11-02-2008, 05:53 AM
so my bro called me at 2 from the bar and said if you wanna come down and hear the band play another round, I can sneak you in, and so he did, the band was good too. halloween party was good last night, i got feeling pretty good ;)
all in all a great halloween

that is BS marv