View Full Version : Universal Regulator Tester

10-31-2008, 02:19 AM
OK, my local shop owner has one of these and I have to ask him where he got his, but I've been looking ALL OVER for one and cannot find it. Essentially it is a device that you screw your HPR/tank into and it will pressurize. There is a bleed-off valve mechanism on the side that is actuated via a lever (I would rather not a screw style bleed-off). If ANYONE can come across one of these, please... let me know. I'm NOT looking for a gauge ring that goes between the regulator and V/A.

10-31-2008, 06:06 PM
So, basicly some device that will measure the flow of the reg?

10-31-2008, 06:08 PM
No, it measures the output of a regulator.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Paintball-CO2-Nitro-Pressure-Output-Tester-0-5000-psi_W0QQitemZ350113178714QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3 286.m20.l1116

That one is similar to what I'm looking for, but I'd like one that has a lever actuated bleed.

10-31-2008, 06:15 PM
$95.oo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could build a few for that price.

Let me do some digging, I wouldnt mind having one either.

11-01-2008, 01:15 AM
"Screws on to any tank or regulator and accurately measures the output psi" That's redundant/overkill since no tank has an output pressure of 5000psi. Internally some do but that isn't what that apparatus measures. Think about it lol -

So what you want is a tank reg tester right? Get yourself an on/off BL ASA like this (http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/4958746/6287805.htm) and a 0-1200/1500psi gauge. If it has 2 ports you'll need a plug as well. Since they all have a 1/8"npt thread just screw the gauge onto the end of the BL ASA where the line would go into. If it has 2 ports you can screw the gauge into either of them and use the plug in the other. Now all you need to do is screw the on/off w/gauge on the end onto the bottle then activate the on/off. The gauge will show you the output pressure of the tank whether it be HPA or C02. When done, deactivate the on/off and unscrew the bottle. Piece of cake that'll cost you a bit less than $95 dinero's - ;)

11-01-2008, 04:24 AM
even better, drago: get an old unimount and throw a guage on it. and if you want a flip lever, get a RAPS!