PDA

View Full Version : 800 grit Flex hone For pollishing ID of Marker

Griff
10-27-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.brushresearch.com/brushes.php?c2=7
For a verry fast polish to the ID of your marker, use an oil with it. got it in one week ground shipping and worked verry well.

DFSniper
10-27-2008, 05:11 PM
wow, interesting. i could use that on my timmy since the previous owner managed to scratch the hell out of the top tube with a DELRIN bolt!

xsvly-fat
10-27-2008, 07:31 PM
wow, interesting. i could use that on my timmy since the previous owner managed to scratch the hell out of the top tube with a DELRIN bolt!

I wonder how you can do that...

That's a pretty cool find.

DRAGON
10-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Flex-hones have been around for many years. Thing is, if you don't know how to use them they can spell disaster for what you're using them on. They're not the thing to do for just anyone. Just a friendly warning for those that may contemplate using one -

Muddytaco
10-27-2008, 08:14 PM

Its easy to do when you let the bolt tube fill up with dirt and other crap and then never clean it out:p

DFSniper
10-27-2008, 08:20 PM
yeah. i found dirt and paint between the front block and frame, all around the barb!

Griff
10-28-2008, 03:19 PM
If you do get this remember to make sue you dont remove to much. to polish my marker it took all of less than one min. for top and bootom tube.