pollyproof12
10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
i got shot in the back of the head and below the chin

bigred76
10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
:shrug: It happens.

RSX99
10-27-2008, 11:46 AM
Could be worse. Could have been shot in the ball bag...

SpyderMan723
10-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Could be worse. Could have been shot in the ball bag...

very very true. every day you go without a hit to the sack is a good day IMO.

Griff
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Try getting shot by your own team on the way out to start the game three time in the coin pouch. Thank God for my Cup. Oh 5ft at most away.

oldironmudder
10-27-2008, 05:57 PM
The sack & bottom of my feet are the only places I havent been hit.

The 2 worst hits were....... one in my adams apple. It hurt, I cussed & I kept playing. The second worst hit was when I caught a ball in my hand from about 7 feet away & I dont wear gloves :cool:

battlechaser
10-27-2008, 07:47 PM
The sack & bottom of my feet are the only places I havent been hit.

The 2 worst hits were....... one in my adams apple. It hurt, I cussed & I kept playing. The second worst hit was when I caught a ball in my hand from about 7 feet away & I dont wear gloves :cool:

About the same, but in the wrist, and at about 20'. there was no way that gun was chrony'd to 300 either, as the blood splotch indicated..

xsvly-fat
10-27-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah the worst I got was probably in the neck, it was the first time I played, it was great! Haha

Triple xXx
10-27-2008, 09:26 PM
I got shot in the back of my calf muscle 2 1/2 weeks ago. I literally could not walk for 4 days and have been limping the rest of the time! Pain!!!! I still can't run 2 weeks later! I think that I got hit in a major nerve or something. My calf is swollen and got hard as a rock!

I NEVER want to be hit like that again! Strange accident......

PS. I ALWAYS wear a cup!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!

bigred76
10-27-2008, 09:59 PM
The one that came under my goggles and got me right in the throat from 5ft hurt like a *****, the only time worse was when I got tapped on the head a few times in a bunker move (stupid ****ing back nube saw him and didn't do anything....).

vikingshadow
10-28-2008, 05:05 AM
Nipple shot from 5 feet away. OUCH!

Never been shot in the boys, but I did catch a ricochet from a bunker in the throat with a Monster Ball once. I got shot on the collar bone once that hurt like I broke it again - when I came off the field, the ball was still whole and stuck in my jersey (Chris Cole saw that one - man, it hurt!)

Oh, I NEVER wear a cup - crawling around and cup rash are nothing to ignore, haha!

Triple xXx
10-28-2008, 05:26 AM
(stupid ****ing back nube saw him and didn't do anything....).

Don't you hate that? :mad:

Ace24
10-28-2008, 06:36 AM
Being a ref for two years, I can honestly say that I've gotten shot EVERYWHERE. I got shot in the tip of the **** at point blank range as a player was walking off the field and I told them to put their barrel bag on. I had a "nut protector" rag draped there, luckily, and it absorbed some of the blow. I still went down for a good 10 mins and threw up. I peed crooked and had a rudolf the rednose reindeer thing going for a while too.

I've been shot in the jaw before and not realized how bad it was until a fellow ref told me that I was bleeding down my neck and that I should go and wash it. The blow was from about 10 feet away and felt like I got punched in the jaw.

It's also always fun to get shot in the back of the head by your stupid walk-on teammates who are 10 years old and blind firing. (which our field doesn't allow)

I could go on and on about bad hits haha.

calebh
10-28-2008, 09:51 AM
i've only had a couple shots in my five years that i still remember as terrible. first (timewise, anyway. i can't really pick which felt worse), i took a straight shot to the chest from less than a foot away. i had to sit out a while to catch my breath, but i ended up watching one of the funniest games i have ever seen as a result, so it was ok. lol but then imagine trying to catch your breath while laughing insanely hard...

second, i was shot in the neck from 5-10 feet away. i still have a scar. i wish i still had pictures. lol

another time that really sucked, i was playing 1 on 1 in a wild west type field, so there was a LOT of moving and running. i don't remember who won (i think i lost), but i was so exhausted by the end of it that i couldn't stand up without nearly passing out for about 30 minutes. not eating lunch that day probably didn't help...

Erlkonig
10-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Worst hit for me overall was probably this past weekend, I took one to the throat just below the Adams Apple...That one didn't break, but it's brothers hit my chest and broke so I was out anyway.

Worst experience was probably dislocating my kneecap and walking the 1/2 mile or so out of the woods back to the staging area...

MVS1
10-29-2008, 10:18 AM
well let's see, there was the shot to the face mask right in the mouth vent (which meant that I ate most of the paint and the shell split my lip) the shot in the neck while ref'n a game by an assclown nube blind firing and my all time favorite the guy that I completely flanked and came up to from behind, me being the good natured guy that I am instead of lighting him up I yelled "safety kill" for which he repaid me by spinning around and shooting me in the stomach at point blank range...so after that everybody I bunker gets one in the center of the back PERIOD!

SideSwipe226
10-29-2008, 12:21 PM
there was this one time i shot a guy in the back, then i ran past him to go shoot his friend too, but he decided to spin around and shoot me as i ran past him. i took one to the arm, but then he kept shooting me in the back as i kept running. i looked down and there was a hole in my shirt and blood dripping down my arm. i asked him what he chrono'd at and he said 346.

RSX99
10-29-2008, 12:40 PM
there was this one time i shot a guy in the back, then i ran past him to go shoot his friend too, but he decided to spin around and shoot me as i ran past him. i took one to the arm, but then he kept shooting me in the back as i kept running. i looked down and there was a hole in my shirt and blood dripping down my arm. i asked him what he chrono'd at and he said 346.

What an ass.

RSX99
10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
well let's see, there was the shot to the face mask right in the mouth vent (which meant that I ate most of the paint and the shell split my lip) the shot in the neck while ref'n a game by an assclown nube blind firing and my all time favorite the guy that I completely flanked and came up to from behind, me being the good natured guy that I am instead of lighting him up I yelled "safety kill" for which he repaid me by spinning around and shooting me in the stomach at point blank range...so after that everybody I bunker gets one in the center of the back PERIOD!

Another instance of asshattery..

RSX99
10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Worst hit for me overall was probably this past weekend, I took one to the throat just below the Adams Apple...That one didn't break, but it's brothers hit my chest and broke so I was out anyway.

Worst experience was probably dislocating my kneecap and walking the 1/2 mile or so out of the woods back to the staging area...

How did you manage to walk out on that knee?

bigred76
10-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Very carefully. ;)

nastystankweed
10-29-2008, 04:42 PM
My worst experience didnt hurt that much but scared the crap out of me. I got bunkered and the guy shot my mask even though I shot him before he came around my bunker. He shot so many times at my mask he cracked the lens in half and blew it off my face. Thank god he got banned from the field. I still cant believe he still ran on me even though i shot him as he left hes bunker 10 feet away. As soon as the mask started slipping I dove for the ground and covered my face.

Paintball Freak
10-29-2008, 04:57 PM
My worst experience was getting hit near the lips and tasting all the bitter paint...

Ahh... I still remember my first speedball experience... In my very first game I got put on a looser team and I was the last one left on the field because they told me to play in the back... Anyway it was me against like 5 other people and I got hit in the bottom of my pinky from like 7 feet away. It was bleeding and it swelled. Anyway... lol
I'm now very diligent in wearying my gloves lol....

deano 177
10-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Two weeks ago I had a guy lighting me up from about 60 ft out. I was in the top of the fort shooting down and he gogged me. I put my hand over my head and yelled "Hit, Hit, Hit!" as that jackhole lit me up with about 20 shots. One of the balls hit my left index finger and bent it so far back I thought it was broke. I couldn't shoot lefty for the rest of the day. Can you say "No-Chrono"?

My other "worst of all time" was about 16 years ago. I was rockin' my nelsot and this dude flanked me. I tried to hop over some sand bags but the strings from the bags got tangled in my boots. I fell flat on my face and the ahole ran up on top of me and execution style wacked me 5 times. With a pump. Ever been bonus balled with a pump?

Ace24
10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Ever been bonus balled with a pump?

I did in NPPL 7 OSC in Buffalo NY. Got shot 4 times in the soft ear, once in the shoulder and once in the neck by the same guy. He was doing a run-through and bunkered me. He got a penalty... thankfully.

RSX99
10-29-2008, 10:55 PM
I did in NPPL 7 OSC in Buffalo NY. Got shot 4 times in the soft ear, once in the shoulder and once in the neck by the same guy. He was doing a run-through and bunkered me. He got a penalty... thankfully.

Wish I could've made it there, I live outside of Buffalo.

bigred76
10-29-2008, 11:40 PM
My worst paintball experience was today. I'm NEVER going to buy another used marker from some... NUBE... on PBN. This gun hasn't been cleaned in YEARS. It has RUST on the inside of the GRIPS!!!

joyriddr
11-26-2008, 11:37 PM
Shot by a stupid friend in the sack while not even in play. I cried.
so kids let that be a lesson USE A CUP

Ace24
11-27-2008, 09:48 AM
so kids let that be a lesson USE A CUP

If you're wearing paintball pants, it usually doesn't go through.

I, however have been dobbed in the tip of the **** by a rental at point blank range when I told a kid to put his barrel bag on. That sucks. Such a rare occurrence, that I don't worry about a cup though. Too uncomfortable IMO

RSX99
11-27-2008, 04:57 PM
If you're wearing paintball pants, it usually doesn't go through.

I, however have been dobbed in the tip of the **** by a rental at point blank range when I told a kid to put his barrel bag on. That sucks. Such a rare occurrence, that I don't worry about a cup though. Too uncomfortable IMO

Agreed, running with a cup is a no go for me.

bigred76
11-27-2008, 08:40 PM
so kids let that be a lesson USE A BARREL CONDOM

Fixed. ;)

Ratchet
11-30-2008, 12:40 AM
well since this has turned into a bad place to get shot at thread, my first time playing i got shot in the throat from about 6 feet away. we were on the side of a very steep hill(woodsball is fun, specially on a hill that you cant stand on, other wise you'll slide about 100 feet down.) and in order to stay put and get good shots off you had to grab onto a tree to hold you up. a player of the other team was on the other side of a tree and i spooked him and bam! right to the throat. i went down for a bit, then crawled back to base. then since we were playing respawn, i headed back to the same area and what do ya know! i got shot in the exact same spot in the throat but from about 10 feet away buy a guy using full auto on a tippman x7. the rest of his paint balls hit me in the goggles and forehead(which also hurts) on the way down to me knees. i called it quits since i had blood comming out of my neck in a pretty decent amount. lol, the second guy that shot me thought i was gonna die since i was screaming lying on the gorund grabbing my neck with blood all over my hands, lol. good times.
other than that ive been shot in the groin running through a smoke nade at a milsim game. i clipped the right side of my jewels, but i got a kid now to prove it still works. it didnt hurt as bad as the twice to the neck in one day.