PDA

View Full Version : Any of you xbox 360 users out there...

interceptorMR2
10-25-2008, 08:34 AM
I've had some bad luck, as many launch console owners have had, with the red lights of death a while back. I sent my console in, got a "refurbished" one (which still hardly works anyways, the laser reader is messed up and I have to restart like 5 times to get a game to play) and now I am unable to play some of my downloaded content unless I connect to xbox live. I heard that there is supposed to be an update to fix this, but I have not yet seen said update. I have quite a few bits of content I would like to play, for instance a few halo 3 maps, some call of duty 2,3, and 4 maps, and I haven't been able to play any of my expansions for TES IV Oblivion. I can only play this if I load it through xbox live.

Anyone know why I can't do this? I heard near the beginning of the summer that there was supposed to be an update to fix this, but I still see nothing.
Thanks for your help :D

bigred76
10-25-2008, 06:31 PM
It's SUPPOSED to be out in November, and it's basically a software revision of the entire XBox experience.

interceptorMR2
10-26-2008, 12:15 PM
actually, that does look pretty cool but I found a fix, in one of the most obvious places too :dodgy:

all i needed to do was transfer my old console's license to my new one, and now it works...

the new dashboard looks interesting though, but looks kinda like a wii copy to me.