PDA

View Full Version : Who is the "Kilt Man"?

Warnichek
10-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Who on the threads is the guy that has/made all the kilts? I am going to try to go to the Highland Games in South Carolina in July next year, and had a question or two.
1. Have you ever been to them?

2. (Weird question) I want a Celtic Cross tattoo and need a good pattern. where would I find a good one?

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 01:45 PM
that would be druid...

Warnichek
10-23-2008, 01:46 PM
ahhh. should have known (duh).

druid
10-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Who on the threads is the guy that has/made all the kilts? I am going to try to go to the Highland Games in South Carolina in July next year, and had a question or two.
1. Have you ever been to them?

2. (Weird question) I want a Celtic Cross tattoo and need a good pattern. where would I find a good one?

That was me :D

1. Not specifically to games in SC but I have been to games in VA, Fla and Ohio. Actually, I competed in those games in the Grade II Pipe Band competitions. What is your question?

2. Tattoos are as personal an item as they come. If you want something "common" you can google pic anything like "Celtic cross" or Triskel or Triquetra and those pics will come up. Simply enlarge them and save them to your hd for printing later. Another thing you can look up is "celtic artwork" and a ton of pages will appear. Simply "save as" and print them later. Take those pics to your tatto artist and have them duplicate it or change it to your liking.