PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costume Ideas?

Paradox313
10-23-2008, 02:32 PM
So it's my last year of high school, and I want to be creative for my Halloween costume, but I can't think of anything.

I'd like it to be humorous so I figured we could all share some ideas with eachother.

So far I've got:
UPS Man (Carry around a box close to my crotch and crack mail jokes. IE, I've got Delivery confirmation, and overnight delivery for you)
A Bush (Seriously. Get a bush and try and sneak up on people)
Smufs (And get some of my friends)
Pac-Man http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5804/pacmanum4.gif
Chia Pet (Wrap yourself in duct tape so the sticky part is facing out, then roll around on the lawn.)

Really don't want something I can just buy from a store, so please, share your ideas.

Warnichek
10-23-2008, 02:45 PM
I have a Nun Costume that my dad wore to work a few years ago. Not to hard to make. Go as that.

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 02:47 PM
i vote bush or chia pet!

i thought i wouldnt have to work on halloween, but then i found out i did, and we're supposed to wear costumes. not exactly how safe and/or sanitary that is (i work at mcdonalds)...

Paradox313
10-23-2008, 02:50 PM
I have a Nun Costume that my dad wore to work a few years ago. Not to hard to make. Go as that.

Nuns aren't funny, but pregnant nuns, now that's funny.

i vote bush or chia pet!

i thought i wouldnt have to work on halloween, but then i found out i did, and we're supposed to wear costumes. not exactly how safe and/or sanitary that is (i work at mcdonalds)...

I say go as the Burger King, or the Taco Bell Dog.

# Superman in a Chuck Norris Costume
# Wear the shirt from a fake-muscled Superman costume. Over the top, wear a blue denim or flannel shirt with the top three buttons undone showing the Superman outfit. Add Chuck's beard, mustache, cowboy hat, boots, belt buckle and a star badge. Tell everyone that Chuck doesn't dress up as Superman for Haloween - Superman dresses up like Chuck Norris. Also get plenty of Chuck Norris jokes from the internet to have ready for the night.

Now that's pretty funny. Considering alot of people know me for wearing Chuck Norris shirts.

Michael Jackson Through The Years
Get some friends and each one dress up as a different decade in Michael Jackson's Life

Kunithrayin
10-23-2008, 03:00 PM
I say UPS man would be good but if not that a bush would be funy.

big_daddy_d
10-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Wrap yourself in tinfoil and go as a left over...

Paradox313
10-23-2008, 03:28 PM
# Conspiracy Theorist
# Wear a tin foil hat, jeans, and a slightly grubby shirt. If male, don't shave. Carry several pieces of paper clutched in your hand, with government websites, how JFK died, etc. Bring a few computer disks and a "debugging" device. Wear makeup to appear very tired, and constantly look over your shoulder.

# Count Pimpula
# Wear the usual vampire gear (teeth, cloak with collar, etc.). Then wear a pimp hat with a feather, gold chains, pink or lavender pants, carry a cane and paint one of the vampire fangs gold.

# Road Kill
# Wear an old cat costume (or some other animal). Make tire tracks across the front, and add lots of blood splashes, etc.

Fat***
XXL Clothes, Bubble Wrap. Need I say more?

# Devil Went Down To Georgia
# Dress like a tourist, and add devil horns, a tail and carry a pitchfork. Carry a suitcase with a sign: "Georgia or Bust." Place some Georgia maps and travel brochures prominently in your shirt pocket.

# Captain Obvious
# Wear a military uniform. Make sure you have the rank of captain (two thick gold bars). Then just add a name tag that says "Obvious." Viola! Captain Obvious!

# Flasher
# Wear "natural" colored tights and leotard. Buy curly fake hair at a costume shop. Pin the hair on the crotch of the leotard. Cover the outfit with a raincoat and carry a newspaper. Flash at will!

bamf-hacker
10-23-2008, 03:31 PM
funniest and most comfortable thing I ever went as was a Tampon.

I wore a white sweatpants and a white sweatshirt. Took a white beeine and sewed a long white rope to it.

I was a hit and very comfortable.

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 03:37 PM
# Captain Obvious
# Wear a military uniform. Make sure you have the rank of captain (two thick gold bars). Then just add a name tag that says "Obvious." Viola! Captain Obvious!

# Flasher
# Wear "natural" colored tights and leotard. Buy curly fake hair at a costume shop. Pin the hair on the crotch of the leotard. Cover the outfit with a raincoat and carry a newspaper. Flash at will!
haha, i could do the first one, my dad's a Captain.

one idea we had at work was a nudist on strike: wear your normal clothes and carry a picket sign.
funniest and most comfortable thing I ever went as was a Tampon.

I wore a white sweatpants and a white sweatshirt. Took a white beeine and sewed a long white rope to it.

I was a hit and very comfortable.

we came up with that idea too, but we were going to get a red beanie. :p

bamf-hacker
10-23-2008, 03:41 PM
we came up with that idea too, but we were going to get a red beanie. :p

I guess there is no woman in your life, cause you would know that you need red shoes not a beenie. ;)

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 03:46 PM
it all depends on which way is up :p

and yes, i tend to stay away from them during that time of the month.

SpyderMan723
10-23-2008, 03:48 PM
heres what you do...

find a carboard box big enough to fit your head in, cut out 2 circles in the front, spray paint the box silver, and write "Free Mammograms" on the box..

lawl

xsvly-fat
10-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Oh my gosh, this thread is funny! Haha!

SpyderMan723
10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
i was thinkin about being DOG the bounty hunter....

i need sum good idears...hmmm maybe a paintball player?:dodgy:

TheDarkShadow
10-23-2008, 04:21 PM
a bear-****ing hunter like from super troopers

especiialypsycho
10-23-2008, 04:28 PM
last year a bunch of friends and i made voltron costumes and would "combine with eachother, it has horrible, i was the black one so everyone has hanging onto me

bamf-hacker
10-23-2008, 04:29 PM
I also went to a party one year as John Wayne Bobbits member and my Friend went as Lorana Bobbit.

I wrapped myself in a tan sheet and sprayed the bottom red. Then I wore a skin colored skull cap. My friend wore a white bath robe with a big L on it and red paint splatters. She walked around with a plastic knife covered in red paint.

Another BAMF hit costume.

Paradox313
10-23-2008, 06:03 PM
You guys do realize that I'm in highschool. I wouldn't allowed to be on campus with half of these suggestions.

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE

TheDarkShadow
10-23-2008, 07:05 PM
be like that kid on youtube that made a master chief costume out of cardboard

Drefish99
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Find some muscle pants and go as Rex Kwan Do.

DFSniper
10-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Find some american flag pajama pants and go as Rex Kwan Do.

fixed :D

ferret15
10-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Ninja!

DFSniper
10-24-2008, 04:22 AM
i just thought of one while doing my hair. i should go as an emo kid! i could buy an MCR shirt, wear my black shoes and pants for work, get my sister to do the makeup (my dad called her a "zombie" yesterday :p) and completely gel/grease my hair!

vikingshadow
10-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Dress up as an exagerated copy of your principal - THAT'LL go over great with EVERYONE! (Even teachers, but maybe not your principal...) But it won't get you in trouble!