PDA

View Full Version : Question about the spyder

dannny
03-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Is the Spyder Imagina low pressure , or high pressure gun because im getting a different kind of a delrin bolt and it depends on if my gun is high pressure or low pressure
Im using a crossfire 68ci/4500 psi tank if it makes a difference
i really need that bolt because i just got the rocking trigger frame but it came with the rear cocking bolt and it doesnt fit my gun, maybe theres a way to make it fit my gun, if there is please tell me if i can customize it or sumthing.
or if maybe kingman can send me the imagine bolt and i can send them back the rear cocking bolt
i need help cuz i dont wanna jus throw away the bolt
here is the site im getting it from if u wanna check it out http://www.banditpaintball.com/customer/product.php?productid=30

ooglieboogliebob
03-05-2006, 09:34 AM
your gun is high pressure .. most likely .. unless you did LP mods

druid
03-05-2006, 09:59 AM
how does the bolt "not fit yer gun?" is it a rear cocking bolt that's too long?....or what? if that's the case, just cut it off

ooglieboogliebob
03-05-2006, 12:52 PM
hmm .. i'v been thinking about it .. and i think you don't know how to take the gun apart ... It's either .. you don't have the striker hooked on the bolt .. and put it in .. or it's that you have it hooked together .. but your not pressing the trigger when your putting it on ... (with the safety off .... )

The link you gave me ... is an imagine bolt .. and it shouldn't matter if it's HP or LP ... it should work ... give us more info

NB_Hacker_NB
03-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Like ooglie said you have to press your trigger while pushin the bolt in to get the striker past the trigger. Try that and it should work.

dannny
03-05-2006, 04:03 PM
the bolt is obviously not made for my spyder because i did all of the things u guys told me to and i did it before but the back of the bolt is too long, even after i pressed the trigger, its the bolt made for the spyders where the bolt sticks out of the back of the gun, idk if i can do anything to make the bolt fit my gun and i dont think cutting the plastic part of the bolt would really help, the back of the bolt sticks out of the gun so idkk what i should do with it now

NB_Hacker_NB
03-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Measure the bolt and PM me how long it is...if its a true supafly made for spyders as the link says it should work.

ooglieboogliebob
03-05-2006, 06:54 PM
... then maybe it just doesn't fit .. return it or .. put it aside and use your stock

Hob Hayward
03-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Can you still put your old bolt back in?

ooglieboogliebob
03-13-2006, 04:28 PM
shouldn't be too long .. maybe your not putting it together properly ... search online for a manual .. or use yours ..