PDA

View Full Version : VS2 help

raven91
10-18-2008, 08:05 PM
hey guys. im sorta new to paintball, though ive played a lot of games. i recently bought a spyder vs2. tested it all works fine. one day i was messing with the delrin bolt and puleld it out, also pulled out the velocity changer thing(the black thing right under the bolt, on the back of the gun) reassembled it all and tested it without the air on. put the air on, turned on the gun and the reg. and cocked it. and shot and instead of the bolt going back to the usual cocked position, it didnt recock :( . it seems like when i shoot one shot it just lets all the air out...i tightened the reg to the grip because it was sort of loose but it didnt affect it...

basically whenever i shoot it doesnt recock and instead just lets the air out in hissing sounds...i have no clue whats up either. any tips would be very helpful! thanks.

Hossy
10-18-2008, 08:21 PM
did you put the striker in backwards/upside down?
did you check the Orings/oil them?

it most likely will be one of those 2. Pull it out again and check it, and get back to us!

also welcome to the forum. check my sig, the Ultimate Resource Thread. it will teach you alot.

raven91
10-18-2008, 09:05 PM
apparently im not hte only one whos had this problem. i reassembled it all correctly, i know that for a fact cu zi made sure of it. ive read around that if youre low on air it doesnt have enough pressure to recock it so it slides up to a certain point(not enought o lock) and then keeps bouncing back and forth until it comes to rest...also known as burping...im just not sure if tahts what is. and im out of air so i cant check, and i cant get out ot any range anytime soon to refill it...you know of any places i can go to to buy more air...like a walmart or something of that sort? :p

Griff
10-19-2008, 08:12 AM
you need to look at the owers manual and see that every thing was put back in order. rememrber finger tight with all bolts. Any local Paint ball shops in the area?