PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!

jim762
10-18-2008, 05:46 PM
I know some one here can help me with the questions i have. I just got my knew stock and 14 " barrel installed. When i went to chrono it, it was only giving me 170 - 200 fps. The stock is the trinity folding stock that goes in place of the RVA. i tried it with and with out the remote, so i know the remote is not the problem.

1. How does the velocity adjuster work? Does it just compress the spring more or less? If it just compresses the spring more, can i put something in the stock, behind the spring to compress it more(ie. small washer), or just get a spring kit?

2. Are there any preferred spring kits out there?

Any help is appreciated. The stock looks really bad @** and i want to use it as soon as possible. Please help me!!!!!!

Hossy
10-18-2008, 07:22 PM
idk about number 1, but the 32 degrees spring kit seems to be a very nice spring kit. Id suggest getting one!

slim and shady
10-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Hossy sugested the most popular kit you could also grab a vlocity shim kit or use your washer idea. but a spring kit is always great to have.

jim762
10-18-2008, 09:24 PM
So what you are saying is the harder the spring the higher the velocity, right?
I think i am going to get a spring kit but try the washer thing until it gets here. thanks guys, i knew i could get answers here. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

slim and shady
10-18-2008, 09:26 PM
yes the harder the spring the higher the velocity

jim762
10-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Cool, thanks Slim. I am going to order a kit today. Has any one ever ordered from rockstar tactical? they have the spring kit and the feed neck i want.

bigred76
10-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Have not ordered from them, but I've heard that Sundragon's damn good. www.sundragonpb.com

jim762
10-19-2008, 03:09 AM
I've been checking them out. I heard good things about them too. I am trying to order all the stuff i want/need (detents/feedneck/springs) from one place. Its kind of hard to find some one with everything and then for them to have it in stock.