PDA

View Full Version : A Real Spyder

pinkanese
10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
I am by no means whatsoever even close to finished with this gun, I jsut figured I would post up teh pics I took of it for your viewing pleasure.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/pinkanese/P1010069.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/pinkanese/P1010073.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/pinkanese/P1010075.jpg

DFSniper
10-12-2008, 02:40 AM
can you say tall ass gun?!!! at least you tried compensating with the feedneck :p

codymm1014
10-12-2008, 06:06 AM
Geez that thing is really tall. Damn tray you have on there. Haha. Really nice though looks pretty clean.

TheDarkShadow
10-12-2008, 06:31 AM
nice EM1

RainInBlood
10-13-2008, 03:56 AM
Looks awsome man , what you got for the internals? You should do a palmer LPR next. Or maybe modify the tray for a trayless effect:D

Hoppy11
10-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Very nice pick up. Haven't seen one around here for awhile now.

DFSniper
10-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Looks awsome man , what you got for the internals? You should do a palmer LPR next. Or maybe modify the tray for a trayless effect:D

i agree. a trayless or mini-tray would make it look even better.

pinkanese
10-13-2008, 12:43 PM

I am thinking of machining a volumizer for it that will allow me to install a Bushy/Viking SCM3. Internals are still all stock, I am definately making a new bolt with soem orings, and the striker will be lathed down one of these days. After that I am not sure I really need to work on a new return spring so I cna half ass it. As fora trayless mod, I don't think I will ever get around to it. I am considering milling a new one from scratch that will sjorten it up a little, but a trayless mod would require me to make a manifold, get a new noid, and lots of other work. Last thing I am probably going to drop a t-board and some EYEs in it.

BloodLustAC
10-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Very sweet, that's what mine will looks like only with an Angel space frame and hopefully eventually eyes. What board/electronics are in it right now?

If you think of any way to do a trayless mod or come up with anything at all for EM1s, PM me and let me know, I love talking about mods but me and oldironmudder are among the very few that even think about these guns anymore.

oldironmudder
10-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Ahh yes... the Emmies are coming back from the dead!!!! <insert evil laugh here>

Now all we need to do is get Kingman to allow them in the cup & we all go & be the only all EM1 using team there!!

pinkanese
10-13-2008, 02:37 PM
Very sweet, that's what mine will looks like only with an Angel space frame and hopefully eventually eyes. What board/electronics are in it right now?

If you think of any way to do a trayless mod or come up with anything at all for EM1s, PM me and let me know, I love talking about mods but me and oldironmudder are among the very few that even think about these guns anymore.

I only have a Blue Board with stock harness right now. My current idea would cut the tray down to about 5/8" (maybe a little less) but I need to make a new tray, and the frame is heavly modded and way back on the tray.