PDA

View Full Version : Free Dr Pepper!?!?!?!?!?

badlandsrox
10-11-2008, 07:43 AM
So does anyone know if Dr Pepper is actually going to follow through on their promise of a free Dr Pepper to every american if Chinese Democracy is released in 2008 now that it has been confirmed that there is a fixed release date (how many times have we heard that before though...) of november 20 something? Not that it matters to me since its only americans, but I personally would find it funny to see them eat their words, although that could potentially bring them under in such an economy, giving away 300 million cans of Dr Pepper, could destroy them potentially, although it would be better in the long run, as it is good for the company in terms of advertising, who knows though, it may also jack up the price of Dr Pepper for the next little while too though if they do keep up their end of that deal...

Hossy
10-11-2008, 07:55 AM
I dont know how many people actually would know about it, how many people would be to lazy to get theirs, and the people who dont like dr pepper wouldnt get theres, so 300 million may be a little high.

Dr. Pepper makes the world taste better forreal now

DirtySouth
10-11-2008, 08:00 AM
I <3 Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper FTW

ferret15
10-11-2008, 02:30 PM
I hate the NEW Gn'R. Axl is a fag.

TheDarkShadow
10-12-2008, 06:09 AM
old stuff is way better

fatkidfrompbaz
10-12-2008, 05:20 PM
old stuff is way better
that's true and the new guys don't put any feeling to the music, they just stand there and play:( :mad:

badlandsrox
10-12-2008, 08:45 PM
that's true and the new guys don't put any feeling to the music, they just stand there and play:( :mad:

So true. well not entirely just standing there, ive seen them live, and it wasnt a bad show, but honestly, it is not actually GnR anymore, its a cover band at best, you cant call it authentic GnR unless you got Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steven Adler or Matt Storum (if GnR would ever be getting back together, if hell actually did freeze over, then you would probably see Matt as the drummer considering Steven Adlers stroke a few years back...), anything else just isnt the same. Don't get me wrong, Axl's voice sounds the same it did those 30 years ago when they first started out, and is great considering his age, but the band doesn't know what it is to be actual GNR band members, none of them caused riots due to their concerts, none of them lived out of rental storage buildings, they just play their parts on the guitar, bass, drums etc, and are basically oblivious to what it means to be a GNR band member... That being said, A (new) GnR concert is an amazing concert, rivaling some of the top concerts on tour in the last few years, even if it is just Axl and Friends.