PDA

View Full Version : VS3 Barrel Suggestions

Hertzog
10-07-2008, 07:15 AM
Just bought the Smart Parts Freak barrel kit for my VS3 to find out that the "wings" of the gun get in the way. Is there an add on to extend out from these wings on the gun?

If not what barrels will fit the VS3, not worried about price just want good quality.

And no I will not file down the wings or alter the gun for a barrel.

Thanks!

Triple xXx
10-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Just bought the Smart Parts Freak barrel kit for my VS3 to find out that the "wings" of the gun get in the way. Is there an add on to extend out from these wings on the gun?

If not what barrels will fit the VS3, not worried about price just want good quality.

And no I will not file down the wings or alter the gun for a barrel.

Thanks!

Did you buy the kit new? Smart Parts recently (1 yr. ago) altered the Freak Jr. kit to fit the VS3. I'm not sure about the Freak kit. The Freak kit and the Freak Jr. kit have different backs. The Jr. kit will fit the VS3.

Just buy a new Freak Jr. back and use the Freak front that you have.

I also have a VS3 and am looking for a barrel kit.

Some of my choices are:

Freak Jr. Kit (not the Freak)
J&J Edge Barrel Kit
Evil barrel Kit (hard to find)

sudbury33
07-21-2009, 06:43 AM
I bought my VS3 and freak kit as soon as the VS3 was available. Like you said, the back doesnt fit, but I havent had any problems with my barrel yet. I rarely break paint inside it and it shoots very straight. Althought, I would love to have a freak jr back, but its very hard to find just the back.