PDA

View Full Version : Barrel kit input

hovel138
10-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Ok so Im looking to get a barrel kit for my Pm7. I've narrowed it down to either the Deadly Wind w/ freak inserts or a Redz pepperstick kit. Ive researched them both and just cant seem to decide. Any input on either of these kits would help greatly (or any other kits worth looking at, besides these two) Thanks

ProFalcon
10-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Empire revolver. its based off the old scepter kits and shoots ropes.
5 bore sizes so you can shoot any paint.
unfortunately it only comes in gloss black.

bigred76
10-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Go for the DW out of those two choices. Lighter, less to carry (individual bores and one single barrel instead of a 2 piece barrel and barrel backs), and cooler looking. The differences in performance are probably so minute that it wouldn't make a difference.

vikingshadow
10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I'd also say the DW out of the two, although there's a raging debate on "inserts vs bore backs". IMO, there's probably not a big difference between them.

However, if you were open to suggestions, I'd go with a Lucky 15 barrel kit - single bore barrels are the best! I have a .691 Lucky 15 and it's seriously the best barrel I have EVER used.

hovel138
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
I'd also say the DW out of the two, although there's a raging debate on "inserts vs bore backs". IMO, there's probably not a big difference between them.

However, if you were open to suggestions, I'd go with a Lucky 15 barrel kit - single bore barrels are the best! I have a .691 Lucky 15 and it's seriously the best barrel I have EVER used.

i started looking into the lucky 15s, but mostly ended up finding the unitecs. tips on where to find the lucky 15s?

vikingshadow
10-01-2008, 01:21 PM
http://www.e-paintball.com/product.php?productid=17663

That's just one site - there are a lot of others, and you can find them used sometimes. Type in "Warped Sportz Lucky 15 barrel" in Froogle or Google and you should come up with a lot of hits.

hovel138
10-01-2008, 02:59 PM
ok cool...many thanks for the help guys!