PDA

View Full Version : Old King Cole Was A Merry Old Soul

KattReMX
09-28-2008, 11:02 PM
BUTS HE'S GOTTEN FAT AND OLD.

Chris Cole, role call, whats up- I'm just appearing out of NOWHERE to check up and see how's it going. and to make sure noone's like " WTF TAEK THIS 2 PRIVATE MASSEGE GD", I'm going to share the subject with everyone, Anyone started on W4rhammer online? I tossed out wow after accomplishing GM, full S1-S4 sets and now i wanted to try somthing less stupid, and maybe play with some old friends. meaning Chris, or any of the KUSA XBL guys that might have it. plus you can tell me all about wtf is going on in the paintball world seeing how i haven't even Aired up my MAG in like four years

bigred76
09-28-2008, 11:07 PM
KATT!!! Omfg, where the hell have you been??? :) I thought you had regged an account here in the past, did you forget the password or something?

As for paintball... ****, nothing's new 'cept the economy going to hell and APG going out of business (they publish an e-mag -- thought you might like that term -- called Welt that's free now, might want to check it out). Other than that stuff, same old ****, different ****in' day.

HelpDeskHustler
09-28-2008, 11:12 PM
oh ****! this is claus btw.what's up katt?!

KattReMX
09-28-2008, 11:17 PM
I've been busy trying not to hang myself with cheesewire because of my Ex.

I regged, but since i requested a deletion of all my posts and my past name and it wasn't done, i decided to lay low for a while and delete what i can myself. I have some PEOPLE on w0w i don't want to find me and posts from this web forum shows up on yahoo and google, which is stupid. also, anyone interested in buying a hyper frame or mag stuff? god knows i'm not going to play paintball again. i pretty much realize now by following THE BOOTIFUL around as a close friend i've burned a bunch of bridges due to his pride and trying to be a loyal friend.

KattReMX
09-28-2008, 11:18 PM
oh ****! this is claus btw.what's up katt?! PS3 is better than XBOX 360 in EVERY ASPECT, THATS WHATS UP. /trollbait

HelpDeskHustler
09-28-2008, 11:23 PM
still an ass. :dodgy:

KattReMX
09-28-2008, 11:25 PM
lolwut

Team Ramrod
09-29-2008, 12:26 AM
Hey man, good to see your still kicking around. Hope everything is well, last thing i remember didn't you have a break in?

Still drawing?

bigred76
09-29-2008, 12:28 AM
Mag F/S? I was just talking about Mags in another thread... I might just have to hit you up if I can scrounge some cash together... :D

DFSniper
09-29-2008, 03:35 AM
PS3 is better than XBOX 360 in EVERY ASPECT, THATS WHATS UP. /trollbait

<3!

hows it going matt?

Critical
09-29-2008, 03:40 AM
There's some people here who would be up for some mag stuff, some are going dirt cheap, some are still getting premium prices.

Ace24
09-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Mag F/S? I was just talking about Mags in another thread... I might just have to hit you up if I can scrounge some cash together... :D

*ties Tim's hands behind his back* NOO! STAY AWAY FROM THE PURCHASES!

HelpDeskHustler
09-29-2008, 06:36 PM
katt, are you even on my xbl list anymore (which is superior to psn in every aspect)

KattReMX
09-29-2008, 06:40 PM
iono, i haven't played console games since i picked up w0w and became a GOD at it. RED, my mags in rough shape as far as cosmeticly, but i aired it up (a year) ago and it shot pretty crazy style, and its not even Xvalve'd, its just aluminum classicac valve modded with the ULT stuff in it. i don't know how much mag stuff is going for still, but i don't think this gun's ever broken down before in its entire life x.x

bigred76
09-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Trust me, it can't be as bad as this Ion I just fixed... :eek:

PM me some pictures, and I'll give you a fair price. ;)

HelpDeskHustler
09-29-2008, 10:06 PM
being a GOD at wow is like 3/4 having no life and 1/4 acquired skill.

KattReMX
09-30-2008, 08:26 AM
hey at least i don't get banned by moderator's in the case of being a jackass, that takes quite a bit of aquired skill, i'm sure

timmyshoota
10-02-2008, 10:26 PM
hey at least i don't get banned by moderator's in the case of being a jackass, that takes quite a bit of aquired skill, i'm sure

It does. Trust me.

^---geezus

I MEAN WUT?!?

DFSniper
10-03-2008, 04:06 AM

i believe the term was "asshat" :p